Chapter 2: Ria Ramirez.

Ria

"Why're you smiling like that?" My older brother, Victor asked as I walked into the living area which my family was talking in. My father, who was always in a suit (along with my brother) was smoking while my mother was on her phone, her hand smoothing over her red, expensive dress every once in awhile with her smooth legs crossed. I always got my looks from my mother but I preferred my father a lot more since he'd been teaching me the ins and outs of this Mob since I was 3 years old.

"I just found a submissive." This made my mother close her phone and stare at me with a unforgiving gaze. She'd always hated my life, everything I did she criticised; especially being in the Mob and ruining people's lives but my father enjoyed it. It gave him a thrill exactly like it did too me (also a reason why me and father get along so well).

"What did you do Ria? If I hear any screams or cries of pain through the night then I will storm-"

"She can do whatever she likes Aria! She's 25 years old and if she wants to use her then be it." I sighed at my Father glaring at my mother. They always argued, never spoke to each other unless it was arguments and surely never looked at each other as they did before my older sister Erin was born. I hate that girl with everything in me. She was always my mother's favourite since she was sweet and caring but it only made me sick looking at her.

"Mother, you do realise nobody can not enjoy sex with me. If she does scream it'll be from pleasure and you surely won't be coming anywhere near my part of the mansion." I hissed in annoyance at my mother.

"Sister, why would you bring your sex slave here? Erin won't be happy if she sees the woman in pain. Maybe you should take her to your penthouse because-" I snorted at my younger brother.

"Erin can fuck off! I'm her mistress and I can take her wherever I want, I'm not afraid of that bitch." I huffed, my stubbornness always controlled me and my family knew that.

Nobody defied me so instead I strolled out of the house and to the secret warehouse where all my trained assassins where placed. Work always came first for me, then in the night I had my pleasure and I sure as hell couldn't wait to tear that sexy woman apart.

I licked my lips when dirty images of the young woman popped into my head as I stepped into my Lamborghini (which my servants held open for me) but shook it off, I couldn't be aroused right now: I had a Mob to deal with.

Amora

To say I was shaken up after that threatening woman entered the room was an understatement; I was terrified and dreading when she'd come back.

My mind filled with memories of my family and I couldn't help but smile, God I missed them more than anything.

The sound of the door opening again had my heart pounding and I jumped off the bed once again in fear yet this time it wasn't the disturbing woman from before. Instead, it was a older yet still beautiful looking woman in a eloquent blood red dress who had a look of curiosity etched onto her face. She looked much like the woman from before so I presumed it was her mother.

"Please don't hurt me." I whispered, my eyes warily searching for a weapons that she wound use against me but I found none.

"Oh, no sweetheart I wouldn't. I apologise for everything my disgusting daughter has done to you," she looked displeased as she spoke about her daughter yet her voice was soft and calmed me a little. "Don't worry, I know I'm not supposed to be up here since my daughter would go on a killing spree if she found out but I understand that she works all day so I think we're good." She smiled, stepping forward towards me.

"Y-Your nothing like her." I muttered softly, not wanting to offend her but it seemed I didn't as she chuckled with a nod.

"I know. Ria has caught her cruel and malicious ways from her father but I tend to dis-include myself from the Mob."