Chapter 14: The Dungeon.

Amora

"It's annoying that your winning." I laughed at her misfortune, she seemed to disappointed that I have never played this game however was winning her; a pro.

"Alright, I give up. How about we ask the maid to get us some food?" The blonde smiled, she looked different to the state she was in first time I seen her. When I'd found her up in the room bloody and bruised I wouldn't of thought I'd be with her right now, standing beside upon the tennis court that I presume Don had rented out.

"Yeah, I'm hungry. How's your fiancé?" I asked, remembering the first time I'd seen her with Don Russo's son.

"He's amazing. We're preparing for the big wedding in a month, you should come. You can bring the woman that saved me. You both seemed quite close when I met you if you don't mind me saying." I frowned, did Don not tell her anything that happened? Well, if not there must of been a reason and I didn't know whether I should mention anything so I only shook my head.

"No, not close anymore. But I'd love to come." I smiled, trying not to show my emotions. Truth was, I was starting to get Ria withdrawals. I guess was being without her for over 14 hours and I wasn't used to it.

While Lauren, who's name I'd just learnt rushed of to find a maid to bring food I thought back to Ria. How was she so addicting? I was awake at 6:30am and it was the first time I'd woken up so early since I'd met her, so I decided to explore the place and the first think I done was head outside since I was hardly allowed out with her. It felt refreshing to be exercising.

Don also stated I could have a phone and soon be allowed to have my life back, well almost. He made it clear Ria could take me back to her if I was out alone so many guards followed me but made sure to stay a couple feet away from me, not like Ria's men who would stand close to me in case I ran.

It annoyed me that she was still playing on my mind, I was suppose to be forgetting about her now that I'd left but how could I when she played a big part in my life. She killed my parents which, I think means I could never forget her but for some reason it's not hatred I feel for her anymore. I don't know what it was.

"Alright, foods on its way. Would you like to go shopping later? I thought you'd like to since you've been moving around and haven't had time to take anything with you. I know your uncle had brought some for you but, that clearly isn't enough." My eyebrows furrowed at her calling Don my uncle. I guess he'd only told her that and left it at that.

"Yeah, sure." I thought back to my house, the last place I'd seen my parents and goosebumps rose on my skin. I definitely wasn't going back to that house, I think I would break down and cry for my parents. That's what I felt like doing every second of the day. God I missed them, I know I'm taking the wrath for my father but he tried so hard to save me from it but I guess he couldn't of stopped it. I loved him more than anything and I wish I could of told them that before I died.

Ria

I rushed down the steps, forgetting that it was late at night and headed straight for Cara's home, taking the white Range Rover that was parked outside for me. I knew what I was doing was a mistake, I done this for a reason but I'd had enough. I couldn't stop my body from craving her, and if this was the only way that I'd have a chance then I was going to face my father head on after this.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." I muttered to myself as I sped down the streets of California as quickly as possible. I knew I wasn't able to face this alone, but the only person that I knew would back what I was doing was Cara. Hopefully she wasn't mad at me either, actually I know she would be.

Everybody will, but I know Amora would thank me. Hopefully.

I arrived into the house I'd bought for Cara and memories came to mind of Amora heading here to see her. She was so happy that day, I'd given her the day out and apart from that bastard guard ruining the first part it still turned out perfect. She was happy and inside, I was okay with it. Banging on the door as loud as I could I knew I'd woken her up along with her child as I heard one of them crying.