Chapter 18: Sick, Twisted Game.

Ria

This wasn't a game, maybe it was to my father but to me he almost ruined the chances of me being with Amora. Well now, he probably has. The car quickly swerved around the corner and soon enough we was starting to pull up to a dirt road and my hand moved towards my gun. I wasn't familiar with this route, which was almost absurd. I knew every route around America, yet this dirt road seemed to confuse me.

"I know your wary about this. Your father's dungeon is around that area, you should stop the car here. Men are surrounding the area in case you figured it out." My mother spoke from across the car. Her eyes moving towards a small building, it was in plain sight. Why had no one discovered this?

"How many men?" I questioned towards one of my men who was taking the area in from another car, one much further back.

"I think there's 12." He spoke into the earpiece and I groaned in annoyance.

"You think? Oh, let's just go straight in since you think there's only 12 men." I could hear him gulp at my sarcasm, my voice lowered.

"How many fucking men?" I growled.

"12, I'm sure Miss." Pathetic. I glared at him as I stepped out of the vehicle grabbing my favourite gun.

"On my count." I hissed through the ear piece, my eyes canning every possible place there will be men ready to fight. A sly smirk appeared on my face when I noticed my father. He was smoking, seemingly unaware of our presence and I watched as my men had settled in their position we'd rehearsed.

"1." I clicked my gun slowly into place, ready for any surprised that may have came upon us before we made ourselves known.

"2." I stared at the metal door, wondering how I was going to open it.

"3!" I ordered. It seemed I was going to have to kill everybody around to get through that door.

I was ready.

Ready to get my queen.

Without a second thought I pushed on the trigger of my gun and it shot right through the mans head that was standing next to my father.

The panic on my fathers face made a small chuckle erupt from my mouth.

Within seconds every one of my MOB were one step ahead of the men and had sliced through all of them. My eyes stayed attached on my father who had searched around and as soon as we made eye contact, I growled.

My feet moved before my mind could comprehend what was happening and I reached for my side to pull my recently sharpened blade out.

His mouth turned into a sneer. "You was suppose to be my side kick Ria, that's what you said when you was younger. You betrayed me!" He snarled.

"I'm not your fucking side kick. Where's Amora?" He laughed.

"Ive never seen you so infatuated daughter," his laugh boomed and I gritted my teeth. "And you haven't even tasted her pussy, so what is it about her huh?"

"You fucking-" just as I lifted her knife my father was already dropping to the ground, his face in shock and already beginning to go lifeless.

My eyes met my mother's, a look of disbelief on her face. "Oh my god." She whispered to herself, watching as her husband choked up blood, a large knife half way into his back.

"Mom!" Erin screamed, rushing over from the door that I was sure Amora was behind so I took of sprinting towards it.

As soon as I entered I heard a scream; Amora. I'd never felt more panicked in my life as my eyes desperately searched around for the direction of the scream.