Chapter 4: The Mobsters Killing Warehouse.

*there is scenes that some people may find upsetting, if so skip this chapter because there will be talk about it in the next chapter to give you an idea of what happens*
Ria

I watched her out of the corner of my eye, she seemed curious about what everybody around her was doing, watching as people walked passed the room with guns and each time they stared at her she would shrink back into the white chair that she was sitting on.
I smirked, she was adorable when she was scared. I froze up once I thought that before quickly turning my head away from her.

Why did I just say that? Maybe it's because I hadn't fucked her yet and just looking at her sends me over the edge.

I tried for twenty minutes to get back to work yet I kept turning my eyes to meet hers, she was now staring at me nervously. She must've gotten bored already but I needed to work and father said that I needed to give her some fresh air once in awhile. I huffed before shutting my laptop down.

"What?" I growled making her eyes widen.

"Uh... I-I need the bathr-room." She bit her lip.

"Fine. Follow me." I stood up and she rushed behind me, making sure to keep up with my fast pace. My heels clicked across the floor and everyone stared once I walked out but they knew to turn away once I set my glare at them.

"Go." I pointed towards the huge door that had a sign up saying 'ladies' and she rushed inside, in the meantime I looked around some of warehouse to make sure everything was in check but five minutes later I heard a commotion at the other side of the warehouse: the torture rooms. I pulled one of the guards that was attempting to walk past me back by his collar.

"Stay there! Wait for the girl." I spat before rushing off to deal with my guards who can't seem to do their jobs properly. I was irritated. How hard is it to keep an eye on the prisoners?

It was hard to run in heels but I managed and when I did my eyes blazed. A guard had Amora held on the ground as she wiggled in fear, pleading with him to let her go so she could run.

"Get her up." I growled, my fist clenched and unclenched repeatedly by my side.

How dare she try to escape! I've warned her once before, she's mine now.

The guards tried to settle her in their grip but she continuously thrashed in their arms, screaming and trying to kick them. My nostrils flared, she was testing my patience. No other girl had ever pushed so hard to try and escape, they usually gave in instantly, knowing their fate.

"AMORA!" I roared and she froze, her glassy eyes looked up at me in both desperation and defeat.

"I've had enough. It seems as if my words isn't threatening enough to you," my lips twitched into a grin as she frowned at me, not understanding what that meant.

"Bring her." I walked ahead out of the room and through a different door on the opposite side. I opened the door and she was thrown in the room, I stalked towards her and as I did the door slammed shut, followed by a locking sound.

"I'm not happy Amora, it seems to me that your trying to out smart me. Is that what your trying to do?" I watched as she stood up, glaring with every amount of disgust she could muster up in her small body before saying, "I hope you rot in hell you bitch."

That was it.

My jacket fell of my shoulders and hit the floor, then my feels slipped from my smooth, manicured feet and then I threw her onto the king sized bed that we had in many rooms across this side of the warehouse, it was so guards could torture both men and woman in here to either get them to talk to us about what needed to know or because we was going to kill them.