Prologue

Prologue

I walked into Westley's office and took a seat in the comfortable looking red chair. I struggled to sit upright as my weight sunk into the cushion. There were salt rock lamps all around the room creating a welcoming glow, and multiple air diffusers scattered around as well. It was not what I was expecting, given his title.

Westley came in and shut the door," Mr. Styles, I am so very pleased to have you here today. Can I get you anything? Tea, perhaps?" He asked.

I shook my head," No, thank you. I am just interested in seeing the girls." I said.

He smiled," Eager are we? Let's begin then."

Westley took out a remote and pointed it at the blank wall next to me. He opened up to a display page with numerous names listed. He scrolled past the male names and went to the female ones.

He cleared his throat," Alright Mr. Styles, shall we view a slideshow?" 

I nodded," Please."

He clicked on the slideshow icon and the wall was suddenly covered by a beautiful woman. She had pin straight bleach blonde hair, piercing green eyes, pouty pink lips, and a big pair of breasts. Although she was beautiful, there wasn't anything extraordinary about her. I motioned with my hand for him to continue.

He passed about a dozen more girls, all similar in appearance to the first with the most distinguishing difference being eye color. I was becoming bored, I didn't want to pay $500,000 American dollars for a girl who looked like someone I dealt with every day. If I wanted a pretty blonde with fake breasts I could go outside and find one on every corner.

I turned to look at Westley," Do you have any girls that are not blonde?" I asked.

He looked at me," Why of course, my apologies Mr. Styles I was notified that you preferred blondes."

I chuckled," It seems to be a coincidence that every girl I date is blonde. I don't have a preference."

He nodded and displayed more women. The first few didn't catch my eye, but the next girl he displayed really intrigued me.

"Stop." I said.

Westley clicked on her profile," Her name is Samantha Ilseberg. She is from America and she can speak 12 different languages. Her height is 5 feet 7 inches, she is a US size 16, breast size 40 D."

She was definitely bigger than any other girl that I had been with. Her hair was wavy and dark brown and cascaded down past her waist. Her eyes were a plain brown but the shape was exotic. She had high cheek bones, a wide rounded nose, and full lips. She was chubby but had curves in all of the right places.

I looked at Westley," I'll take her."