Chapter Two

I awoke to a loud buzzing that made me jump out of bed. When I realized it was just the alarm clock, I pressed the button to make it stop. 

A soft tapping on the door grabbed my attention," Are you awake?" I heard Harry ask, his voice raspy and low. 

I took a deep breath and moved to unlock the door, revealing a sleepy looking Harry with his hair sticking up in every direction," Yes." I answered.

He nodded and yawned," I just need to get dressed, I have a meeting I need to get to." He said walking past me. 

I bit my lip," So am I staying here?" 

He shrugged as he stripped out of his shirt," You can come if you'd like."

I looked at the numerous tattoos that adorned his skin wondering if they had hurt," Id like to go." I said. 

He smiled," Okay, ill wait downstairs while you get dressed." He said grabbing a pair of boots and walking out of the room. 

I waited until he was out of sight to close the door. I walked towards the closet next to the one he had just opened, as I figured it must have been mine. I opened the door to see rows of various items in every color. I ended up choosing a red skater dress with a pair of black leggings and a pair of combat boots. Once I finished getting dressed, I combed my hair and threw it up in a pony tail. I didn't bother putting on makeup as I couldn't find any. 

I opened the bedroom door and walked towards the kitchen. I found Harry grabbing two lidded mugs and rushing towards me. He handed me a cup and I grabbed it thanking him and following him towards the door. He grabbed his keys and walked out into the blistering cold. 

"Fuck." I heard him mutter as he quickly opened his car door and got inside. 

I sat in the passenger seat and buckled my seat belt. He put his cup in the cup holder and started the car, allowing it to warm for a few seconds before pulling out into the road. I watched the trees turn into buildings as we got closer to the city. 

I heard Harry clear his throat," When we go inside please be quiet." 

I looked at him surprised by his request. It wasn't like I talked a lot to begin with. I nodded at his words and resumed looking out the window. 

"Did you hear me?" He asked. 

I nodded and didn't bother looking at him. 

"Answer me when I talk to you." He commanded. 

My lips parted in shock," Im not a child, you dont get to tell me what to do." 

He pulled into a parking garage and settled into a spot," I own you, I can tell you what to do." 

I turned to look at him with wide eyes," You may have bought me but that does not make me your property. I am a person, not an object to be used."

He rolled his eyes," Whatever." He mumbled getting out of the car. 

I didn't want to go in after what he had just said. He was being so rude, and I couldn't understand why. Maybe this is why he had to resort to buying a girl, because he didn't know how to treat people. 

I unbuckled myself and got out of the car, closing the door and speed walking to catch up to him. He didn't bother holding the door open for me as we entered the setrile looking building. 

"Mr. Styles." The blonde secretary greeted him with a pearly white smile. She looked at me quizzically as I followed close behind him, probably wondering why someone who looked like me was with someone who looked like him.