Chapter Nineteen

The sound of something smashing woke me from a sound sleep. I reluctantly got out of bed and looked at the clock seeing that it was only six in the morning. I used the bathroom and made my way downstairs to be greeted by the sight of Katelyn throwing plates at Harry. 

"You cant break up with me again!" She said as she flung a dish towards him. 

He crouched behind the counter and covered his face," You're a psycho!"

She turned to look at me," What the fuck is she doing here?" 

Harry stood," I picked her up from the spot in the woods where you left her." 

She stood there with her mouth gaping open," I didn't mean to leave her there."

Harry rolled his eyes," This is one of your signature moves, you try to get rid of people you're jealous of."

"Why would I be jealous of her?" She asks.

"Oh I dont know," He starts and shrugs," Maybe because you want me all to yourself."

I see the tears well in her eyes," Whats so bad about that, Harry? Your mad because I love you."

He shakes his head," Im mad because you're a piece of shit. Just go." He says and waves her off. 

"But-"

"Leave!" He yells at her. 

She stands there and I watch as what he said sinks in. She runs out of the kitchen with her hands covering her face and I wonder how she didn't trip over anything. I walk over to Harry who has his head in his hands. 

"Are you okay?" I ask him. 

He nods," I hate being an asshole but she brings out the worst in me." 

I rub circles on his back," Then she isn't good for you."

He smirks at me," Do you know someone who would be better?"

I smile and put my finger to my lips," Hmm, I dont know."

"I love you." He says.

The smile leaves my face as I sit in the stool across from him," Harry-"

"Its morning and I mean it." He says as he looks at me. 

My eyes meet his and I feel a rush of warmth run through my body causing me to shiver. He notices and his eyes become dark as he gets off his chair and moves towards me. I can feel a knot forming in my stomach as he gets closer to me. 

He spins the stool so I am facing him and he gets between my legs," I love you." He repeats and crashes his lips to mine.

This isn't the first time we have kissed but this time it feels different. His lips are needy as they move in sync with my own. He groans and pushes himself against my core and I feel how ready he is for me. 

Goosebumps form on my arms as he kisses down my neck and makes my eyes close. One hand travels to my breast and plays with my nipple threw my thin t shirt while the other ventures down further. He palms me over my shorts and focuses his fingers at my most sensitive spot. The mixture of his hands and mouth on my body makes me feel light headed and I claw at his clothes wanting them off. 

He moves away from me for only a second as he throws off his shirt and is left standing there in his jeans. I admire the tattoos on his skin trying to memorize them in case this never happens again. He pulls off his belt and unbuttons his jeans kicking them off, the only thing keeping him from me his boxers. 

I stand from the stool," I dont want to do this here." I say and motion for him to follow me up stairs. 

He follows close behind me and I strip as I walk to my room. I lay on the bed and he doesn't hesitate to lay on top of me his lips connecting to mine. He shimmies out of his boxers and we are both fully naked. 

He lays his forehead against mine and stares into my eyes," Ive wanted you for so long."

I breathe heavily at the anticipation of him being inside of me," Then dont wait any longer." I say. 

At my words he positions himself and enters me in one fluid motion. My mouth parts at the feeling which is unlike anything ive ever felt before. I feel him enter me until he is completely inside, and I wince at the slight pain from his size. As he begins to move I cant help the moans that escape as he hits all the right spots.  

He picks up his pace and I can feel my climax building the harder he goes. I can feel the white hot pleasure coursing through me and just when I am about to hit my peak he pulls out and pumps his cum onto my stomach. 

I groan in frustration as he stares down at me with pink cheeks," Im sorry babe." He says. 

"Help me finish." I whine. 

He smiles," Gladly."

He moves down to my center and I feel his tongue go to work on my clit. I hiss and fist the bed sheets as his lips wrap around me and he sucks. My back arches as he adds two fingers into my entrance and pumps them quickly. I feel my climax fast approaching and I scream out when it hits. 

I push his head away as he continues to lick me," Too sensitive." I breathe out. 

He grins as he comes up and his lips meet mine. He kisses me softly and lays down besides me wrapping his arms around me. We lay there like that for awhile and I realize that I haven't ever felt this content before. I decide in that moment that even though im scared to get hurt again, I will not run away from Harry. I smile to myself as I begin to fall asleep.

____________________________________________________

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I am jolted awake for the second time today by that annoying voice. 

Harry jumps up," Katelyn, what the hell." He says as he moves to cover himself. 

I can see her eyes are red and puffy," I came back to see if you've smartened up but I guess not." She goes to leave but then turns to look at me," You're going to regret this."

Her threat makes me roll my eyes," No regrets." I say.

She slams the door as she leaves the house and Harry starts laughing. His face is turning bright red from lack of oxygen and I cant help but laugh along with him. I dont even know why were laughing, but he has me laughing so hard that my stomach hurts. 

"W-what?" I manage. 

He shakes his head with a huge grin spread across his face," She got a taste of her own medicine."

"Thats not that funny." I say.

He shrugs," It is to me."