Chapter Seven

I put my dress on a fast as I could, leaving my shoes on the ground. I wouldn't be able to run in heels anyways. I saw Harry enter the elevator, and as I called his name I saw him press the button to shut the doors. I sighed and ran towards the stairs, making my way down each flight as fast as I could.

When I reached the bottom floor I was out of breath, and I saw Harry walking towards the exit. I called after him again, but either he didn't hear me or pretended he didn't as he kept walking. When I reached the exit I saw that it was raining out, but I didn't care, I just wanted to get to Harry.

The limo driver had just opened the car door for him and I made my move and ran towards him. I opened the car door, pushing the limo driver out of the way, and jumped in the limo before he could say anything.

"Just leave me alone." He said.

I shook my head," I didn't do anything with Louis! And even if I did, so what? You slept with Megan."

He looked at me," You want to know why I fucked Megan?" He taunted.

I didn't say answer him, I was too afraid of what he was going to say.

"I fucked Megan because she is hot. I was angry and horny, and she was just there. I would never fuck you because I have standards and wouldn't touch a fat girl."

His words made my eyes well up with tears," Then why waste your money on a fat girl?"

He chuckled," Like I said, Im never going to date you. I just wanted company, someone who I know I wouldn't be attracted to. Sex complicates things, I couldn't pick a pretty girl to live with me."

I felt hot, too hot, and didn't want to process what he was saying. I could feel the tears running down my face as his words sunk in. He never thought I was beautiful, everything he said to me was lies. I opened the limo door, thankfully the driver hadn't pulled away yet. I didn't bother looking at Harry as I left.

"Wait." He called.

I turned to look at him, my eyes puffy and red for the second time today because of him," I think you should find somewhere else to stay for awhile."

This was it, the thing that finally pushed me over the edge. The tears came more furiously, and I couldn't hold back the sob that escaped my lips. Harry looked away from me and closed the door, driving off into the night. I was stuck in place, not able to get my feet to move.

"Sam..." Louis said just above a whisper.

I turned to him and ran into his arms, not holding back the tears that wouldn't seem to stop. He shushed me and played with my hair trying to calm me down, but the ache in my chest was too strong, and I couldn't seem to stop myself from crying.

Harry's POV:

I felt like an asshole for what I had said to Samantha, but I had to protect myself. I couldn't let myself fall for her, especially her.

I didn't think she was ugly, and I hadn't chosen her because I wasn't attracted to her, it was the opposite. I thought she was one of the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, she was definitely more beautiful than Megan.

I wasn't sure why I had fucked Megan, it was partly to get back at Louis and partly because I wanted to see how Sam would react. I never expected to make her cry, but it had confirmed for me that she had feelings for me.

Seeing her in bed with Louis made me remember why I had vowed to not date for a long time. After I had found out about Katelyn and Louis, I was a mess. I was drinking a lot, couldn't seem to write a good song, and was bringing home random girls every night. It was Katelyn's idea to be friends with benefits, and I had agreed to be close to her. I used to not go a day without thinking about her, but its like since I met Sam I haven't even missed her.

When the limp pulled in front of our house, I got out and thanked the driver, handing him a couple hundreds. I walked into the house that now seemed too big and quiet for just me. I made my way to my room and kicked off my shoes, laying on the bed still fully dressed. I took out my phone to see a few missed calls from Louis, a new voicemail, and some texts from Megan.

I sighed as I put the phone on speaker and played the voicemail," Harry, mate, its me, Louis. I just wanted to tell you nothing happened with me and Sam. I had tried to come on to her but she told me no, that she had a thing for you. At the time I thought she was your cousin, but she explained the situation to me. Why would you buy a person, mate? Have you sank that low? Please call me back, she is very upset about what you said to her and I want to hash this out between us."

If only he knew how low I had really sank. My finger hovered over the dial button, and I pressed it, waiting as the phone rang for a few seconds.

"Harry?" Louis asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Did you get my message?"

"Yeah." I answered.

There was a short silence," I didn't touch Katelyn."

I wanted to believe that he hadn't, but why would Niall lie to me? Louis never seemed to like Katelyn, he always told me how she was just with me for money and recognition. It didn't make sense for him to fuck her, but I know how he is when hes drunk, and he will fuck anything with a heart beat when his head isn't clear.

"I dont know why Niall would tell you I slept with her, I always hated her, you of all people should know that."

"Niall sent me naked pictures of her, he said you had sent them to him."

"I wasn't going to say anything because I didn't want to cause a divide, especially when were trying to make a comeback, but apparently Niall doesn't mind throwing me under the bus, so what the hell."

"What do you mean? Are you admitting to it?"

"No, Harry, im telling you that Niall is the one who has been fucking Katelyn behind your back. Its been happening for months now, and hes still seeing her."

I thought about what he was saying, and this seemed to make a lot of sense. Niall and Katelyn were very touchy with each other, and I had walked in the room one day and they seemed to jump apart from each other very quickly. I thought Niall was the most trustworthy out of him, Louis, and Liam, but I guess I was wrong.

"I believe you." I said.

I could hear Louis sigh in relief," Thank God, now please come talk to Sam." He said, the phone going dead.

I groaned, knowing that I should go get her and apologize. I grabbed my shoes, slipping them on and grabbed my car keys. I pulled out of my garage and started driving towards the hotel.