Chapter One

Sam's POV:

    I could feel my heart hammering inside my chest as I banged at whatever it was that I was in. Darkness surrounded me completely and I felt as though I was running out of air. I banged harder and yelled for help that didn't seem to be coming.

    I couldn't remember how I got here, or anything before this.

    I shivered as I felt the cold creep inside of the prison I was in. I had to be outside since I was freezing, and I could hear the wind and cars that passed by. How come no one could see or hear me? Was I going to be buried alive? Was I already buried alive?

    I wasn't sure how long it had been since id woken up, it could've been hours or days. After what seemed like forever, I heard footsteps coming towards me. I smiled and began screaming even louder for them to help me.

    "Harry, it's here!" I heard a man with an Irish accent say.

    I heard the man tap on whatever I was in. I could hear a second person running towards me. What was here? Were they looking for me?

    "Finally, I've been waiting months for it to arrive." This man had a British accent.

    "Help me carry it in." I heard the second man say.

    I heard the scrapping of fingers surrounding me on all sides. I began to panic as I felt myself being lifted and carried.

    "You should've gotten a lighter model." I heard the first man grunt.

    I didn't know what was happening, and their words were making me more confused. They were talking about me like I was an object and not a person.

    I felt them set me down on a hard surface. It was very quiet apart from the two of them bickering about how to open the box.

    "How do I open it?" The one with the deeper voice asked.

    I could hear something that sounded like paper being torn. I tried to take deep breaths to calm my ever growing anxiety.

    I heard someone clear their throat," Dear Mr. Styles," the one with the British accent started," I would like to thank you again for your business. I hope you find everything to your liking, and if there seems to be a problem do feel free to contact me directly. Blah, blah, blah," I heard the sound of a page being flipped.

    "Well does it tell you how to open it?" Asked the Irish man.

    "Hold on," He said as he flipped through more pages," In the back of this booklet you will find a key. Simply tear the paper off of the package and insert the key into the locker. I must warn you though, your model will be disoriented so please exercise caution."

    "There, I see the lock." Said one of the men.

    I could hear them trying to fit the key in the lock. When they got the key in the lock, I braced myself for what was about to happen. I could hear bolts unlock and turn as they must have inserted the key.

    "What the?" I heard the deeper voiced one say.

    I heard a screen flicker on and a woman's voice began to speak," Good evening, Harry. My name is Audrey and I will be your virtual assistant. If any problems occur with your model, just stick her back in this locker and we will restore her to factory settings. Please place your face in the middle of the screen so we can begin the face recognition software. This will just take a moment."

    Suddenly the darkness turned into a fuzzy blue light and the space in front of me showed the outside room. I could see two men, one tall with pushed back messy brown hair, and one shorter with blonde hair. The taller man walked forward and placed his face directly in front of mine.