Chapter Ten

His words made the breath catch in my throat. Was he being honest? Was this just his way to get me to go back home with him? Maybe he was just lonely, and wanted me around. 

I found it hard to believe that he really felt that way about me, but I wanted to believe it so badly. It was unusual for someone who looked like me to end up with someone who looked like Harry. 

After his confession, I had hung up the phone on him. I didn't know what to say, and I was scared to get hurt by him again. I had never felt this way about anyone before in my life, all of this was new to me, and I didn't like how vulnerable I had become. 

It seemed like he had control of my emotions, and with a single word or action he could make me the happiest person on earth or destroy me. I didn't want him to have that sort of control of me, but it seemed like no matter how far id gone, or how long I tried to stay away, my heart seemed to stay in his hands. 

The bus had let me off across from Louis's apartment, and I crossed the street, hoping that Harry wouldn't be there so id have some time to think. When I saw his car parked in front of the house, I knew that he was here waiting for me. 

I made my way up the stairs to the apartment and took a deep breath before opening the door. I wasn't sure what I was going to be walking into, but I wasn't expecting to see Harry and Louis screaming at the television while they played a game. 

"Fuck you, mate! You cheated!" Louis yelled as he threw his controller at the TV. 

Harry smiled smugly," Just accept defeat."

I put my bag on the chair and walked over towards the couch, not sure what to say or do. Louis looked at me with a big smile on his face, and Harry looked at me expectantly. I chewed on my lip as our eyes connected, the anxiety building inside of me. 

I knew that I had strong feelings for him, and I was sure that I felt more for him than he felt for me. I was hesitant in agreeing to be more than friends with him, because I had a gut feeling that in the end I would be the one to get hurt. 

I looked at Louis," Can you give us a minute?" 

He nodded, standing and walking out of the room. Even though he was out of sight, I knew he would be ease dropping. I took a seat next to Harry, turning to face him. 

"You really like me?" I asked. 

He nodded," Yes, I really do." 

His words made me uneasy and I had a hard time believing him," How do I know youre being honest?" 

He frowned," You think I would lie to you?"

I shrugged," I think you would."

He looked away from me," The only reason you dont believe me is because you dont think someone can find you attractive."

He was right, I didn't find myself to be attractive, so how could anyone else? I was plain and I was fat. There was nothing unique about me, and compared to the girls that usually surrounded Harry, I felt like nothing. 

I looked at him," You can have any girl you want, literally any girl. And there are plenty of girls that are skinnier than me, prettier than me, smarter, easier to talk to. You're used to dating super models, why the hell would you be interested in me?"

He stood," Beauty is more than skin deep, Samantha. Most of those supermodels have no personality, they dont understand my jokes like you do. Ive never met anyone who I was able to connect with on an emotional level until I met you. You're so fucking smart, and you can hold a conversation. You're not afraid to talk back to me. I respect the fuck out of you because you put me in my place. And you are beautiful, inside and out. And I will tell you everyday, for the rest of my life, until you believe it."

 I got up and hugged him, not being able to find the words to express how I was feeling. I buried my face in his neck, smelling the familiar scent of him. It made me feel safe, and I realized that for the first time since I arrived to Louis's, I felt like I was home. I knew in that moment that Harry was my person, he was my home, and I didn't want to spend another day away from him. 

  "Ill go back with you, on one condition." 

He whispered," Anything."

"I want to be your girlfriend." I said, pulling away to look him in the eyes.

He smiled, his eyes dancing with amusement," Is that what you want?"

I nodded," Yes."

He smirked," Samantha, will you be my girlfriend?"

I pretended to think for a minute, a worried look appearing on his face, and then I smiled," Of course." 

A large toothy grin spread across his face making his dimples show, and he hugged me, spinning us in circles since he couldn't pick me up. We laughed, stopping, and looked into each others eyes. Harry moved in close, his eyes fluttering closed as his lips neared mine. I closed my eyes, feeling a bolt of electricity as our lips touched, and allowed my lips to mold to his. My heart began to hammer in my chest and I felt a warmth spread throughout my body. Harry began to kiss harder, his tongue parting my lips and entering my mouth. I moaned as our tongues moved together, and began to breath heavily as I felt something harden against my stomach. 

Louis cleared his throat, making us jump away from each other," I thought you two were going to start fucking on my couch." 

I blushed," Sorry, Lou, I didn't know you were standing there." 

He waved me off," Dont worry about it, young love, am I right?" 

Harry looked at me, his eyes soft and bright," You ready to go home?"

I nodded," Lets go home."

________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, short chapter, sorry about that! I just wanted to get them together finally. Now things can start getting interesting! Yay! Lol

Anyways, thanks for all of the reads ilysm and I look forward to hearing what you all think of the story.