Chapter Twenty One

Things had been disappearing around the house. At first I thought I was losing my mind, but when I had gone to get my house keys from the hook, they were gone.

Harry had noticed this too and began to blame me for it. I told him that my things had been moved or were missing, and he told me that I was being paranoid.

"No one can break in here, Sam. I have security cameras all over the house." He assured me.

Somehow this didn't make me feel any better, all it did was give me more anxiety. I played with my fingers as I began to feel restless, knowing that something bad was going to happen.

"Baby I promise I wouldn't let anything bad happen to you." He says and grabs my thigh.

I smile at him," I know, Harry. I trust you, it's just..."

He sighs and runs a hand over his face,"She hasn't messaged you in a few weeks you said. She's probably over it and with a new guy."

I agree reluctantly and decide to head up to my room. I haven't left the house since I saw that man at the beach. I've been trying to keep myself safe because Harry didn't believe me.

I grabbed my phone off of the charger and looked at the screen. It said I had 7 new messages, 4 from Louis asking me to hang with him while he was in town, and 3 from an unknown number.

Unknown: Missing something?

There was a picture of my missing house keys. I knew I wasn't losing my mind! How did they get in and out of the house so easily?

The last message said see you soon. I felt my face pale and my heart drop. I was terrified over what that meant, and worried about what they were going to do to me.

My first instinct was to tell Harry, but I decided against it because he would just tell me I was being dramatic. I sighed as I sat on our bed, thinking of what would be the smartest thing to do.

I decided that if they were coming to take me, I wouldn't let them do it easily. I would put up a fight and make this hard for them. I also decided that I would spend as much time with Harry as I could in case they succeed and do take me away from him.

I leave my phone on the night stand and walk back down stairs. Harry is in the kitchen making lunch and I walk up behind him and kiss his neck. He smiles at this and turns around, connecting our lips.

"Someone's in a good mood." He murmurs.

I smile,"Well I've been thinking and I know how crazy I've been acting lately. I just want to make it up to you." I say and run my hand down his chest.

He smirks," Oh yeah? How are you going to do that?"

Without answering him I get on my knees and pull down his basketball shorts. He isn't wearing boxers, and I watch as his member bobs freely. He is already hard as I take him in my hand and jerk him a couple of times.

I kiss his head, the salty precum making my lips sticky. I tease him by running kisses along his shaft, then I take my tongue and run it from his balls to his tip. This makes him moan and grab at my hair.

I grab his hands and place them at his side," I'm in control today."

Green eyes watch me as I lick him from his base to tip again, and without warning burry him deep in my throat. He thrusts his hips deeper into my mouth causing me to gag. I keep bobbing my head trying to take him deeper every time I go down. Once I feel his balls on my chin, I look up at him with innocent eyes.

He groans as he looks at me," Fuck, you are so sexy."

I release him from my throat and stand up," I want you to make love to me right here." I say and sit up on the counter.