Chapter Eleven

There were a few things that I had learned about Harry since we started dating. The first thing was that he was a bed hog, the second thing was that he loved to cuddle, and the last thing was that he was an amazing kisser. 

We were currently laying in his bed, the skylight above showing the full moon that lit up the sky. My head was on his chest and his arms were wrapped around me. The sound of his steady heart beat was beginning to make me sleepy. 

"Do you ever wonder what else is out there?" He asked me. 

I was silent for a moment, feeling too tired to talk," What do you mean?"

"Aliens." He said. 

"The universe is too big for us to be the only form of life." I answered matter of factly. 

I could feel him moving beneath me," Thats true, but then why haven't we ever seen anything?" 

I shrugged," The government in America is sneaky and good at hiding things." 

I felt him chuckle," So you think that the American government is hiding aliens from the rest of the world?"

"Im sure of it."

He sat up, forcing me to sit up as well, and looked at me with a smile on his face," You seem to know a lot about this, are you sure you're not a spy?" He asked. 

I laughed," Crap, you discovered my secret."

"I knew it!" He said, as he started to tickle me. 

I screamed and started laughing, trying to push him off of me," I cant breathe!" I yelled in between fits of laughter. 

He stopped and pinned my arms above my head, his beautiful green eyes looking into mine, all traces of joking gone.  I saw his eyes flicker to my lips, and he began to close the distance between us. My heart began to beat faster as our lips moved together, and I knew it would take time getting used to kissing him. I opened my legs and allowed him to rest on my core, moaning as I felt the bulge press against me. 

Harry began to grind against me, making a heat radiate throughout my body. I moved my mouth away from his as I began to pant from the friction. I was so wet I could feel it soaking my panties. His eyes were dark as he continued his thrusting against me, both of us loosing control. I could feel the tightening begin as he picked up the pace, and my eyes rolled into the back of my head as I felt my orgasm rip threw me. 

"Fuck." I heard Harry mutter under his breath. 

He stopped suddenly, his cheeks tinted a red as he looked down at my blissful expression. I smiled lazily at him as he stood, a large wet spot in the front of his pants. I realized he must have felt embarrassed, but I was amazed that I had that effect on him. 

"I-" He started.

I shook my head smiling," Its okay." 

He cleared his throat," Im going to clean myself up." 

I nodded, and laid back down, still reeling from what just happened. I just made Harry Styles jizz his pants. The thought alone made me burst out laughing, making me look like a crazy person. The sound of Harrys phone ringing on the nightstand made me reach over to see who was calling him. 

The caller ID said Niall and I found myself rolling my eyes. I wasn't sure what he wanted, but I couldn't help but dislike him, even though I knew he was one of Harrys best friends. 

The screen went black signaling that he had hung up, only for the phone to light up again with his name. I sighed, thinking it must have been important if he was calling more than once, and decided to answer the phone.