O N E

10 years later :
Jada Ball
I wake up to the sound of my alarm waking me up , So I Shake Zo to wake him up and get up and walk to Leo's room .

"Leo baby get up its time to get ready for school ." I tell him and he sits up and walks to his bathroom and I walk to jr's room , He moved in with us about a year ago because , he kept getting into fights .

"Jr get up its time for school ." I tell him and he's still dead asleep , he sleeps like Zo .

"JR !" I scream and he covers his head with a pillow .

"What ?" He asks me .

"Get up , before your late , if I come back in here and your still asleep , ill make sure your dad comes in here . " I tell him walking out his room and back into me and Zo's room .

"Daddy get up ." I pout sitting on him .

"Jada I'm tired ." He says .

"Well so am I , but I'm up , So get up please daddy ." I smile kissing his neck  and he groans and sits up and i walk to my closet and look for my black nike shorts , A black tank , and my Nike runs and walk to the bathroom to see Lonzo peeing .

"That ass looking fat ." He says slapping my booty .

"Did you just touch me before washing your hands what the fuck that's disgusting ." I say turning on the shower .

"How is that nasty you lick and suck on my dick right ?" He asks me and I nod .

"Okay then ." He says .

"Lonzo you just took a piss and grabbed my ass ." I explain to him .

"I really don't see you complaining cause I didn't put the shit in your mouth so hush ." He says and I just get in the shower and continue to get ready for work .

As I finally get dress , I kiss Zo and Walk downstairs to the kitchen .

"Lets go Leo before your late ." I yell .

"Coming ." He says running downstairs with his bag open .

"Mom Can you come and talk on career day ?" He asks me .

"Why didn't you ask your dad ?" I ask him as we walk to the garage and get in my car .

"Cause dad is busy with basketball and Jr has a game that day ." He tells me .

"Yeah I'll come ." I smile and kiss his head and drive to his school .

"Bye mommy love ." He smiles .

"Bye ." I smile and head to work .

Lonzo Ball

As of right now I'm driving jr to school and we just talking .

"When did you meet Jada ?" He asks me and I smile remembering the moment I met her .

"I met her freshmen year of college we stayed in the same apartment and she was playing with me and shit ." I say and he laughs .

"Why'd you and Denise break up ?" He asks me .

"She cheated on me ." I tell him .

"Damn I would've killed her y'all were together for 4 years right ?" He asks me and I nod .

"Damn dad , Has Jada ever cheated on you ?" He asks me .

"Yeah but I cheated first and I guess she just wanted me to feel how she felt and I did , but I love Jada to death ." I tell him and he just nods .