E L E V E N

Lonzo Ball jr .
As of right now I'm at fitness 24 , hopping with my bruddas , when I see a fine ass girl walk in .

"Aye bro who dat ?" I ask my boy kp .

"That's Simoné she goes to the heights ." He tells me .

"She hoops ?" I ask .

"Yeah she cold too broo ." He says and I just nod shawty got a fatty .

As of right now we're playing a pick up game and I decided to show off my bunnies .

"Get busy bro ." My nigga , Jq , Says and I do a windmill .

"This my fucking gym ." I yell as they put me on Snapchat and hype me up .

As we end the game , the guys leave and i see Simoné still Grinding .

"Flick your wrist more ." I tell her and she looks back at me .

"Didn't know I had a coach here with me ." She says and I get up and walk towards her .

"Look ." I say and grab the ball .

"If you flick your wrist more , Your shots will always go in ." I tell her showing her how to do it and she just stands there and smiles .

"Like this ." She says and does it and it goes in .

"Yeah exactly like that ." I smirk at her .

"I'm Simoné ." She smiles .

"I'm - I know who you are my dad loves your dad ." She says and I smile and nod at her .

"Well I gotta get going , my ride just got here ." I smile at her .

"Can I get your number before I go though ." I smile at her .

"Yeah ." She says and I hand her my phone and she types it in .

"Bye Jr ." She smiles .

"Bye ." I say and walk outside and see my girlfriend , tally , me and her were off and on and she knows I can't be tied down .

"Hey baby ." I smile getting in the car and kissing her .

"Hey babe ." She says and we go to her house cause her parents aren't home .

Right Now I'm watching the game while she makes me a sandwich .

"Babe we need to talk ." She says .

"Okay what's up baby ?" I ask her pausing the game .

"Okay I don't know how to tell you this but ." She starts to say but my phone rings and I see it's my mom Denise .

"Hold up baby my mom's calling I gotta take this ." I tell her and walk to the bathroom .

"What ?" I ask her .

"Where are you today we were suppose to go to your grandparents house ?" She asks me .

"Yeah I don't wanna go so have fun without me ." I tell her .

"Jr what's going on with you ?" She asks me .

"Honestly Denise you just irritate my mind body and soul , like the only reason your trying to act like a mother because you see jada's starting to take your place in my heart and eyes ." I tell her truthfully .

"Lonzo I'm trying to build a relationship with you ." She says .

"Well stop , that spot has been field by someone who really cares ." I tell her .

"Lonzo - Bye Denise ." I say and hang up .

As I walk back in the living room I see tally crying .

"What's wrong baby girl ." I say kissing her cheek .

"Lonzo I'm pregnant ." She says .

"You joking right ?" I ask her .

"No Lonzo I'm not ." She says .

"Fuck ." I say putting my head down .

"You not keeping It right ?" I ask her .

"What the hell do you mean I'm not keeping it ? Lonzo your an asshole ." She cries .

"Baby were to young , I can't focus with a baby and neither can you tally ." I tell her .

"Your acting as if I wanted this to me , I didn't want anything like this to happen at all ." She says .

"Take me home bro ." I tell her and we both get up and walk outside to her car .

"Jr what are we gonna do ?" She asks me .

"I DON'T KNOW , Stop asking me questions ." I tell her real life annoyed .

"Get an abortion ." I tell her .

"Are you crazy ?" She asks me .

"Tally that's the only way for us to continue our dreams baby ." I tell her .

"Lonzo that's not fair to the child ." She says.

"Life isn't fair shorty , Look baby , I promise just get a abortion , please baby ." I tell her as we pull up in my driveway .

"Just at least think about it ." I tell her and kiss her cheek .

"I love you princess ." I tell her .

"I love you too ." She says and I grab my bag and walk inside , I'm real life upset about this shit .

||Smh Lbj But, Thoughts ?

5 votes and 5 comments .

Zoe ||