E I G H T

Jada Ball
Me and Zo are back together and we've been back together for a month now , we still go to counseling to better ourselves and our relationship but honestly I'm just happy , I have my husband with me , but today's Saturday and jr and Leo are with Lavar and Tina and I'm happy , because it just gives me time to spend time with my husband .

I wake up to the sound of Lonzo on the phone talking loud as hell , As i sit up in bed I see him in some black triple b sweats and his shirt off .

"Hey baby ." He says as he gets off the phone .

"Hello my love ." I smile at him and he kisses me .

"What are we doing today ?" I ask him as I put my hair in a bun .

"Going out to eat with the fam ." He says and I nod and get out of bed and as i walk to the bathroom I feel Lonzo slap my ass .

"I had to it was looking right in daddy's t shirt ." He smiles at me .

"You wanna know something else that would look good on me ?" I smirk at him .

"What's that ?" He smirks at me and picks me up .

"You ." I smile and kiss his neck and he picks up the shirt I had on and throws it somewhere .

"You trynna let daddy give you another ?" He asks me and I nod and he starts to kiss my body slowly going down to my core .

"Lonzo stop teasing me ." I moan and he pulls my panties down with his teeth and starts to finger me .

"Zo!" I moan

"Damn baby ." He smirks and pushes his fingers deeper .

"Babe !" I scream and he chuckles and pulls his fingers out and slides inside of me and puts his fingers in my mouth while I suck on them .

"Fuck baby you tight ." He says going deeper this time hitting my g spot .

"B-B-Baby ." I scream as he goes harder and faster .

"This daddy pussy right ?" He asks me and grabs my neck and brings my ear to his mouth .

"Right ?" He whispers and I nod and he goes faster .

"F-F-FUC-C-CK-K-K Zo , Daddy I'm about to C-C-CUM ." I scream .

"No you not turn over . " he says and I do as told and he starts hitting it from the back .

"DADDY S-S-SLOW D-D-DOWN ." I scream and he slaps my ass .

"Who's pussy is this Jada huh ?" He says grabbing my hair and pulling me back .

"Y-Yours baby I promise ." I tell him and he goes faster as he keeps hitting my g spot pushing me over the edge .

"Z-Zo ." I moan as he gives me some more strokes this time going deeper inside of me causing me to tear up .

"Jada stay still , Take all this dick ." He says as I try and run away from the dick .

"D-DADDY I'm g-gonna cum , let me cum daddy ." I say .

"No not until you ride me baby ." He says and he lays down and i get on top of him and start riding him and i feel him deep inside of my stomach .

"Z-ZO BABY I'M C-CUMMING ." I tell him and he lays me down and pushes back inside of me and gives me more strokes causing my legs to give out .

"Fuck baby daddy finna cum in that pussy okay ." He says and I grab onto his arms as he goes faster and harder and I feel his warm seed inside of me .

As he pulls out and cleans us off I try my best to catch my breath , in 9 months let's hope ill be giving birth to a little girl .

|| They some freaks , But Thoughts? Comment .

5 votes and 5 comments.

Zoe ||