T W E L V E

Lonzo Ball
Jada's baby shower is in a week and basically all I've been doing us writing checks , She's still mad at me , and still has me sleeping by myself , but on the bright side me and Jada are about to get our own t.v. show , it's about to be lit and I can't wait .

As of right now I'm in the living room watching the game .

"Dad we need to talk ." Jr says running downstairs .

"What's up ?" I ask him .

"I got a girl pregnant ." He says and I get up and slam this nigga into a wall .

"What the hell is wrong with you ?" I ask him .

"Dad it wasn't intentional ." He says .

"That doesn't fucking matter jr , you shouldn't be having sex in the first place ." I yell at him and I see Jada walking downstairs holding her belly .

"What's going on down here ?" Jada asks .

"Your dumb ass son got a girl pregnant ." I tell her still having this niggas against the wall .

"Baby let him go ." She says I'm debating on whooping his ass or not .

"Jr you shouldn't be having sex at your age ." She tells him .

"Weren't you having sex at my age ?" He asks her , I swear I'm super close to beating this nigga ass .

"No jr I wasn't I was 18 when I lost my virginity ." She tells him .

"Mom I didn't mean to but it doesn't matter now cause she's getting an abortion ." He tells us .

"Why ?" Jada asks .

"Were to young and I got basketball I need to focus on not No baby momma drama ." He tells Jada.

"Jr are you sure that's the right choice for you guys , There's other things you guys could do , like putting it up for adoption - Yeah cause you killing a seed yo dumb ass created isn't the choice ." I say cutting Jada off .

"Bro shut up I'm not talking to you that's why yo face is fucked up and that's why she cheated on you cause yo stroke game weak ." Jr tells me and I throw this nigga on the ground and start choking him .

"Baby stop !" Jada says pulling me off of jr .

"Why are you babying him?" I yell at her .

"He's going through things right now zo ." She says .

"That doesn't mean you baby him this is his fault . " I tell her.

"Zo the more you push him the more he's gonna continue to do what he wants ." She tells me .

"You lucky she saving yo ass ." I say walking upstairs to our room , these got damn kids .

As of right now I'm watching the game and texting jess , She's chill and she's always there when I wanna talk to someone .

Jessica❗
The rams are gonna lose and that's big facts 😜

Zo❣
Girl shut up no they not we catching dubs today 🤘🏾

Jessica❗
Will see but wyd ?

Zo❣
Nothing tbh earlier I was about to fight a kid 💀

Jessica❗
Smh Zo

Zo❣
These kids bad man 💀

Jessica❗
I've always wanted kids

Zo❣
You can have mine 💀

Jessica❗
Jada would kill you lmaoo

Zo❣
Yeah ik 💀

Jessica❗
She seems like a sweetheart

Zo❣
She is you just gotta get to know her

Jessica❗
How long have you guys been married ?

Zo❣
About 10 years now it'll be 11 in 2 months .

Jessica❗
Aww that's cute , What are you gonna do for her ?

Zo❣
Give her some dick 💀

Jessica❗
Omg ! 💀💀 Zo that's so not romantic .

Zo❣
Nah I'm playing I don't know yet .

Jessica❗
You guys seem really close though almost like bestfriends

Zo❣
Hell nahh 💀 , jk yeah that's my baby

Jessica❗
She's pregnant isn't she ?

Zo❣
Yuh she's 5 months today .

Jessica❗
Aww i can't wait to get married and marry a guy like you , Your a great man zo

Zo❣
preciate it shorty 😊

Jessica ❗
Your welcome Zo , I'll ttyl

Zo🤤😍
K .

As I send her that I continue watching the game and slowly fall asleep , these damn kids got a nigga tired .

||Why do y'all think Jessica was asking all them questions ? Comment and let me know.

5 votes and 5 comments

Zoe ||