T H R E E

Lonzo Ball
jada's been gone for 2 days now , She's off at Philly working and I low Key miss my baby , But Denise has been helping me with picking jr up and dropping him off , and I couldn't thank her enough .

Right Now I'm driving Leo to school .

"So what do you and mom talk about ?" I ask him .

"We talk about you , Jr , and Denise , Mommy really doesn't like her , Why is that ?" He asks me .

"Well when I was younger me and Denise dated for 4 years and then she cheated and I met your mother , things happened and I ended up cheating on your mom with Denise , So no she's not a big fan of her ." I tell him and he nods .

Jada Ball
I wake up to the sound of loud ass snoring .

"Hey can you like shut up ?" I ask markelle shaking him , I've been staying with him while I'm in Philly , Nothing has happened and it's good , He's respecting the fact that I'm committed to someone and I can't thank him enough .

"Man shut yo big headed ass up bro ." He laughs and I do the same and get out of his bed and walk to my suitcase .

"You got slober on your face ." I tell him and he laughs .

"Okay I'm still that nigga ." He says and I roll my eyes and walk to his bathroom and start to get dress and ready for work .

"Markelle hurry up before were late ."I tell him as I tie my shoes .

"Bruh I'm coming got damn ." He laughs as he comes out the bathroom dressed and ready .

"Can I drive ?" I smile at him and he rolls his eyes and hands me his keys and we get in and head to the stadium .

As we get there I park and we walk inside and he heads to the gym , and I walk to my office , Set my stuff down and walk to the gym where the guys are .

"Hey Ms.Jada ." Coach Brown says .

"Hey ." I smile as I fill up the water bottles for the guys .

"Jada come here ." Ben says and I roll my eyes and walk to him .

"Yes Ben ? " I smile at him .

"So when we goin date ?" He asks me and I laugh .

"Ben I am married with 2 children ." I smile .

"I like kids , I can be a step daddy ." He smiles .

"My kids are 14 and 10 ." I tell him .

"Okay again I can be a step daddy , I can also be your daddy ." He whispers in my ear , Ben need to stop playing he know he too got damn fine for this .

"Ima go over there now , Bye Ben ." I smile and walk back to finish the water bottles .

As of right now , I'm really missing Zo and I haven't had sex in like 3 or 4 days and I'm starting to get really irritated .

As I was in my office , Looking at paper work , I hear someone knock on my door .

"Come in ." I say not paying attention .

"Hey beautiful ." I hear someone say and I look up and see it's Ben .

"What do you want ?" I ask him as he closes the door .

"You ." He smiles and I laugh .

"Ben your a nice guy and all but I am married ." I tell him and before I knew it he kisses me .

"Umm Ben I think it's time for you to go ." I tell him and he nods and leaves and I call my manager to let him know I'm leaving to head back home tonight .