S I X

Lonzo Ball
As of right now jada's cleaning the house , she quit her job like I asked her to , I just thought it was best for our marriage cause it seemed like everywhere she went thirsty niggas tried to get at her and I wasn't gonna risk losing my wife .

"Baby are you hungry ?" I ask her .

"No ." She says plainly .

"Can I help you with anything ?" I ask her .

"No but you can leave me alone ." She smiles as she takes Leo's and jr's dirty clothes to the Laundry room .

"What's wrong with you ?" I ask her and she just laughs and ignores me .

"Baby what's up with you ?" I ask her .

"Lonzo please leave me alone , like now before i punch you in your fucking jaw ." She tells me .

"Are you on your period ?" I ask her .

"No , but you finna start bleeding like you are if you don't leave me alone ." She says .

"Jada why are you so mad ?" I ask her .

"Why am I mad ? Are you serious , Lonzo you threatened to leave me , and I quit my job to make you fucking happy , all you fucking do is complain Lonzo , that's all you fucking do , you come from practice you complain that your hungry , we're out you complain about what I wear , you complain about me not wanting to have another baby right now , You COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYFUCKINGTHING ." She yells breaking a picture frame that was sitting on the counter .

"I'm tired Zo , I'm so tired of your bull shit ways ." She tells me .

"So what are you implying here ?" I ask her .

"I'm implying that you need to change Lonzo I'm tired ."She tells me .

"Your tired , I'm tired too Jada , all I ask is for you to understand where I'm coming from , I want another kid , how fucking hard is that , is you out fucking someone now , like what's up let me know , cause the way you been acting lately it seems like - YES LONZO I AM , I'M HAVING SEX WITH BRANDON ARE YOU HAPPY ? " she yells at me and I start crying , why would she do this .

"What the fuck is wrong with you ." I grab her by her neck .

"Lonzo your hurting me ." She cries .

"Why Jada what did I do ?" I ask letting her go and crying in her neck .

"Why'd you do this to us ?" I ask her .

"Baby I'm sorry ." She cries .

"Why'd you hurt me , What about Leo and jr ? " I cry to her , she's the only women I love why'd she do me like this .

"Baby I'm sorry , you weren't showing me the attention I needed , and he just happened to be there at the time ." She cries .

"How long has this been going on ?" I ask her as we both cry .

"No ." She cries .

"How long has this been going on ?" I yell at her .

"2 months ." She cries and I grab my car keys and phone .

"Lonzo don't leave me baby ." She cries holding on to me .

"Jada get off of ME ." I yell at her .

"Lonzo baby please ." She cries .

"Jada I swear on my mom get off of me ." I yell at her and she cries harder and I push her off of me and leave , why would she do this to me .

||Yoo Thoughts ? Comment and let me know .

5 votes and 5 comments .

Zoe ||