S E V E N T E E N

Jada Ball
My dad is back in town from his concert and I'm happy to see him , He doesn't know I have cancer and neither do the boys , the only people who know is Zo and the girls .

As I was watching the life of Kylie , I see my family walk .

"Hey baby girl ." My dad says and I smile .

"Hey guys ." I smile and hug my dad .

"I have to talk to you guys about something important ." I say and they sit down.

"What's wrong baby girl ?" My dad asks me and I start to tear up .

"I have cancer guys ." I say and start crying and they get up and hug me .

"Hey everyone let's leave Jada and Sean alone ." My grandma says and everyone leaves .

"Daddy don't cry ." I cry as I hug him .

"Dad i want you and Lonzo to have a better relationship , cause like I told Zo i don't have long on this earth and I want you guys to be close ." I smile and he nods and kisses my head .

"Now can you send the boys in here and tell Zo to come in here with them too ." I tell him and he nods .

This is the hardest part for me , these boys are my life line and more .

"Hey mom ." They say and hug me .

"Hey guys ." I smile and kiss there heads.

"Sit down i have to talk to you guys ." I smile .

"What's up mom ?" Jr asks me and I start to cry because the fact that I'm leaving my kids is hurting me , I love them with everything in my body .

"Mom is everything okay ?" Leo asks me .

"Guys I have cancer ." I cry and Leo cries and jr just laughs.

"Leo she's joking bro right dad ?" He says looking at Zo .

"She's not Jr ." Zo says.

"Wait what ? Bro stop playing ." He says .

"Jr were serious ." I tell him .

"No your not ." He says and I can see him getting angrier .

"Jr please calm down come here ." I say .

"No ." He yells and storms out the room and leaves and I cry .

"Baby let him blow off some steam ." I tell Zo.

"Okay ." He says and kisses me and Leo walks back out to the waiting room while Zo holds me .

"I still remember the first time I saw you ." He smiles and I smile remembering the day

Flash back

"Oh shit my bad shawty ." He says and I look up at him , He's cute but I'm here for basketball not boys .

"Its cool , but my name is Jada , not shawty ." I explain to him .

"My fault , I'm Lonzo , you may know me ." He smiles cockily and I roll my eyes .

"Nope I don't ." I smile and go and sit down .

As the meeting ends , I get up and walk to my car .

"Hey ." I hear a voice say and I turn around to see Zo  .

"Yes ?" I smile at him  .

"Look I think your attractive and I would like to take you out and get to know you better ."He smiles at me with those beautiful green eyes .

"I don't like boys ." I lie to him , hoping he'd believe it .

"Lucky for you I'm not a boy , I'm a man ." He tells me and I roll my eyes .

"Look your cute and everything but I don't know you ." I tell him .

"Well that's why I'm trynna take you out ." He smiles at me and I lightly chuckle .

"I could be a killer ." I smile at him .

"Shit you can kill me anytime ." He tells me and I roll my eyes and continue walking to my car .

"Bye Lonzo ." I smile .

"I'll see you around ." I hear him call out as I get into my jeep .

"That's the day I met the love of my life ." He smiles at me .

"You remember how I told you I didn't know who you were ?" I ask him and he nods .

"I lied , I knew excalty who you were , i was a big fan of you in the 10th grade if I'm honest ." I tell him and he laughs .

"Damn my life's a lie ." He laughs and hugs me tighter .

"I remember when I first told you I was pregnant , I was scared cause you were already mad at me ." I say and he kisses my head .

"I love you Jada ."He says .

"Zo when I die I want you to move on and find someone else ." I tell him .

"No baby why ?" He asks me .

"Lonzo you can not stay single forever , Go out there and find someone who loves you and the boys ." I tell him and I see tears running down his face .

"I'll always be right here , I just need you to be strong for the boys , there gonna need you more then ever ." I tell him and wipe away his tears .

"You mean the world to me , I'm never taking this ring off ." He says and I kiss him and play in his hair .

"My Dear Love ." I smile as I hold him .

||Thoughts ?

5 votes and 5 comments.

Zoe ||