N I N E

Lonzo Ball
It's been 4 months since me and Jada have been back together , She's slowly gaining my trust back , But she's also 3 months pregnant and you can't really tell , But honestly I hope were having another Boy , Cause Another thing The b's stand for is Boy,Boy,Boy and I mean it's only Right .

I wake up to the sound of jr screaming , So I get up and see Jada Squirting him with my water gun .

"Dad tell her to stop ."Jr says and she continues to spray him in the face .

"Babe Stop he's up ." I tell her and she stops .

"Your right your no fun either Jr Cry baby ." She says and walks out his room .

"Oh Leo !" She says , I knew I shouldve put that gun up .

"Mom stop !" Leo screams and I go in his room and pick her up .

"Let them get dress ." I tell her and she points the gun and starts shooting me .

"Jada I'm finna body slam yo ass stop ." I tell her and she laughs and stops .

"Stop being so sensitive ." She says and walks away and I grab her .

"Aye shawty let me talk to you real quick ." I say picking her up and kissing her .

"Lonzo stop ." She says As I tickle her .

"Nah ." I say and she starts laughing hard .

"Bro yo laugh so ugly ." I tell her and kiss her one more time and walk Into the bathroom and get ready for practice .

As I get to practice I see we have a new trainer , not finna lie Shorty fine .

"Aye bro you better stop eye fucking ." Kyle says passing me the ball and I laugh .

"It doesn't hurt to look bro ." I tell him and he laughs .

"Yeah but if Jada find out she'll fuck you up you know she crazy ." He says and I laugh and shoot the ball and the girl passes it to me .

"Thank you ." I smile at her and she does the same .

"You better stop bro she already giving you them I'd suck yo dick for a range rover look ." Kyle says and I laugh .

"Bro shut up ." I say and he laughs .

"Alright when yo ass get in the dog house don't say I ain't try and help you . " he says and I just roll my eyes and keep warming up .

Jada Ball
As of right now me and my bestfriend kayla are planning my baby shower , I met Kayla at a basketball game and from there we've just been the best of friends .

"This is cute ." She says showing me a balloon bouquet .

"Yes put it in my cart ." I tell her as she looks on my laptop .

"So how's You and Lonzo?" She smiles at me .

"We're great , We're back to the basics and I love it ." I smile at her .

"That's good i couldn't stand not seeing you guys together ." She tells me and I smile .

Lonzo Ball
As practice came to an end , I see the trainer picking up the left out balls so i decide to help .

"Thank you . " she smiles at me .

"No problem ." I smile at her .

"I'm Jessica ." She smiles at me .(A/N : That's Jessica by the way .)

"I'm - Lonzo Ball , yeah I know who you are my dad loves you ." She tells me and I smile .

"That's great to hear ." I smile at her .

"Do you mind if I get a picture with you real quick ?" She asks me .

"Yeah sure ." I smile at her and take a picture with her .

"Thank you so much Lonzo . " she smiles .

"Please Call me Zo ." I tell her and she smiles and grabs the ball cart .

"Bye ... Zo " she smiles and walks away , Not Finna lie if I was single I'd tap that with no hesitation .

||Oh ohh , thoughts ? Comment  and let me know.

5 votes and 5 comments .

Zoe ||