E I G H T E E N

Three weeks later ;
Lonzo Ball
As of right now I'm laying in bed with Jada in my arms , I love this girl so much and I hope everyone knows that , I don't think there will ever be another her out there , hell to have her stay with me on this earth forever I'd dance with the devil , because that's how much love i have for her , I can't lose her , cause losing her means I lose apart of me , and I can't function with out her .

I wake up to Jada coughing hard on my chest .

"Baby are you okay ?" I ask her .

"Zo , baby I think it's time for me to go ." She says .

"What you mean ?" I ask her .

"Zo my time is up ." She says.

"Baby don't say that ." I tell her .

"Lonzo Please Take care of the boys baby I love you so much , Go out there and be the goat and when you play from now on play Like there's no tomorrow because it's not always promised baby ." She tells me .

"Jada ." I cry and she holds me .

"I love you Lonzo Anderson Ball ." She Says peacefully and kisses my head .

"Until next time my love ." She says and I kiss her lips , but as I break apart from her she stops breathing and I run and get the nurse .

"Sir were gonna need you to get out ." The nurse tells me .

"Jada!" I scream out for her , She's really gone the love of my life , has left me on this earth .

"Zo Calm Down bro ." Gelo says holding .

"What you mean calm down my wife is dead bro she's gone she's not coming back , FUCK !" I scream and punch a wall and my mom comes and holds me as I cry .

I wake up to the sound of baby cries and Jada walking back and fourth with a child in her hand .

"Baby ." I smile getting out of bed and hugging her .

"What's wrong with you ?" She asks me with a slight laugh .

"I thought you were dead ." I tell her .

"What ? " She laughs .

"What's today ?" I ask her .

" December 21st ." She says .

"Wait who's child you holding ?" I ask her .

"Ours you dummy ." She tells me .

"Where's jr and Leo ?" I ask her .

"Jr's at his girlfriend house and So his Leo ." She says .

"Wait how old are they ?" I ask her and she looks at me .

"Zo Jr is the oldest he's 18 Leo is 15 and Jaden is 9 months ." She tells me .

"Wait so you didn't get pushed down the stairs by Denise ?" I ask her .

"No I didn't what's wrong with you ?" She asks me .

"I had a dream that Denise made you lose the baby and you had cancer and died ." I tell her and she laughs and holds me .

"You really need to go see a therapist ." She says and hands me our Son and I smile , I'm so happy I was dreaming , if I lost the love of my life I don't know what i would do .

            THE  END !
||Y'all really thought i was gonna kill jada💀 lmaoo anyway thank you loves for the support y'all gave both of these books I really love y'all so much and I appreciate it , let me know what type of book I should post next ,

Lonzo

Or

Dc

Love you all so much and thanks you 💕