F I V E

Jada Ball
Zo hasn't been home in 2 got damn days , But he does pick up Jr and Drop him and leo off , But honestly he's pissing me off like , why the fuck are you being so got damn childish , why can't you come home and talk out your problems , like a normal fucking adult .

"Hey Jr when your dad drops you off let him know to come back home cause I need to talk to him about something super important ." I tell jr and he nods and walks out the front door and I take Leo to school .

As I get back home I see Zo's car in the garage and I walk inside and see him eating and playing 2k .

"Hey ." I smile as I walk in and he just gives me a head nod .

"Can we talk ?" I ask him and he pauses the game and I sit down on the little couch across from him .

"Zo why are you so mad about the situation , I told you , you didn't have to find out from anyone ." I tell him .

"Jada that's not the point , The point is that you shouldn't have stayed with markelle and you should've never leaded Ben on ." He says .

"I wasn't leading Ben on at all , I told him the first time he started to flirt with me that I was married and had 2 children Zo ." I explain to him .

"And I get your upset about the markelle thing , your right I should've just called you and told you the play , I am so sorry baby ." I tell him walking over to him and sitting in his lap .

"Jada that's not gonna work this time ." He says and I get up .

"What do you mean Lonzo ? Your acting like I can go back and change the pass ." I tell him .

"If you mean what you say then quit your job ." He says , is he high ?

"Excuse me ? Are you high ?"I ask him .

"I'm being dead ass Jada ." He says with a straight face .

"And if I don't ?" I ask him .

"Man quit your job Jada I'm not playing with you bro ." He says .

"Why do I have to quit my job Lonzo ?" I ask him.

"Because it's obvious everywhere you go you seem to have hoes ." He explains to me .

"Lonzo your dead ass tripping over nothing ." I tell him .

"Jada I'm not playing anymore bro quit your job ." He says .

"Lonzo if I quit my job how in the fuck will I make money ? Please explain to me ." I tell him .

"You won't be making money you'll be staying at home with the boys , and you know damn well whatever you want you'll get ." He tells me  .

"I'm not gonna sit at home all day Lonzo what the hell is wrong with you ?" I ask him .

"Nothing is wrong with me in just not about to risk losing my wife ." He tells me .

"Well your risking me right now asking me to quit a job that I love ." I tell him .

"Jada you don't have a choice anymore quit or else ." He tells me .

"Or else what ?" I ask him .

"Or Else , We taking a break ." He says getting up and walking away .

"Excuse me ? A break ?" I ask him .

"Yes a break , Now you got two days to decided Jada I'm not playing with you ." He says and leaves , is he on drugs .

||I'll be posting the don book tonight eskittt  , But What do y'all think about Zo ? Comment and let me know .

5 votes and 5 comments .

Zoe ||