S E V E N

Jada Ball
Me and Zo have been separated for 2 months now , we're going to marriage counseling and it's helping us to get back to the old us .

Right Now I'm getting ready for our appointment , when I hear Leo and jr screaming at each other .

"Hey what's going on down here ?" I ask them .

"Is it true mom ?" Leo asks me .

"Tell him mom tell him what you did to dad tell him why dad hasn't been home in 2 months ."jr cries .

"Leo I'm sorry baby , but me and daddy are separated just for a little bit , guys I promise , I'm sorry ." I tell them .

"No Jada your just like Denise ." Jr says and gets up and walks into his room and Leo does the same , I never meant to put my family in this position .

As of right now I'm driving to me and Zo's marriage counseler , I just want my baby back honestly .

"Hello Mrs.ball ." Our counseler , Greg says and I smile and shake his hand and go sit by Zo .

"Okay So today we are gonna start off with telling each other how we feel on different situations Okay , So Zo first situation is the baby situation , tell Jada how you feel on that ." Greg says and Zo faces me .

"Jada I feel like me asking you for one more child wasn't to hard because your my wife and I felt if we have them now and get it over with you won't have to worry about me complaining I want another kid ." He says.

"Now Jada your turn ." Greg smiles .

"Zo I get that but I'm not ready to go through that again ." I tell him .

"There has to be a reason why , so what is it ?" He asks me .

"Zo I'm scared that when I have another kid again my stomach is gonna be ruined and that means no more modeling for me ." I tell him .

"That's kind of selfish ." He says .

"How the fuck is that selfish Lonzo?" I ask him .

"Think about it Jada everything's always about you , never once would you come home and ask me how my day was , Why is that ? Oh i know because you were to busy fucking my teammate to know I was having a hard ass day ." He says and I look at him .

"Zo I'm sorry ." I tell him and he doesn't say anything .

"Next topic , Denise ." Greg says .

"Jada you go first this time ." Greg adds .

"Zo I'm happy that you have a good relationship with her because y'all do have Jr but sometimes , I feel like you would let her do certain things to you when I wasn't around , and when I told you I felt some type away about it you would be like "stop bitching." I said .

"But who cheated though ?" He asks me and I roll my eyes .

"Are you gonna rub this in for the rest of our lifes ?" I ask him .

"Until you understand what you did is wrong , yes ."He says .

"Zo I've suffered long enough baby I am Sorry , I didn't mean to Zo I promise ." I start to cry .

"It's okay Jada ." Greg says and hands me tissues .

"Zo tell Jada how you feel from the heart ." Greg adds .

"Jada , I love you baby , i really do , and just us being apart isn't making me feel good at all , but Jada you hurt me , your the only women i care for and the only women I love , and when you told me you cheated on me , I was fucked up baby , I was Fucked up , because the women I married and told everyone I wanted to spend my life with had cheated on me with a nigga who I called my broo ." Zo says and I cry a little more .

"Now Jada tell him how you feel ." Greg says .

"Baby I am Sorry I hurt you , I'm sorry I betrayed your trust , Zo I promise baby I will never do it again , you are my world , if that means I have to pop out a baby to make you happy and make you believe me again , Zo I will baby , I just want you home with me and our sons babe ." I start crying .

"I'm sorry baby ." I say and he grabs me and holds me .

"Shhh baby it's gonna be alright ." He says .

"Let's go home ." He says and I smiles at him .

"Really ?" I ask him and he nods and kisses me and we go home , this man is my whole heart and more .

|| Thoughts ? Comment.

5 votes and 5 comments .

Zoe ||