F O U R

Lonzo Ball
Jada been acting weird lately , She came back from Philly extremely early and ever since we've been having sex like non stop , and I'm not one to complain about sex , But got damn , a nigga is tired .

Right Now we just got done from having morning sex , it's almost like she's apologize for something .

"Damn baby ." I say and she smiles and gets up .

"Daddy making that ass fat though ." I smile and slap her ass and she moans .

Right Now the kids are at school and we both took off to spend the day with each other , Cause me and Jada always working and I just want time for me and my shawty , So today I got a whole lotta stuff planned for us .

As Jada comes out the bathroom , I see her on her phone .

"Baby ." I say and she looks at me .

"Yes daddy ?" She asks me .

"Go get dress ." I tell her .

"We going somewhere so go get ready ." I add and she nods and walks in our closet , Got damn I love this girl .

(A/N:Jada's outfit

(A/N:Jada's outfit .)

Right Now me and Jada are walking to the garage , ima take her to the jewelry store and spoil my little baby cause she deserves it .

As we get to the jewelry store Jada is honestly all smiles and I love to see my baby happy , and I'm honestly glad that I took off so we can have time with each other .

"Baby I want that one ." She smiles pointing at a diamond necklace .

"Get it baby ." I smile and kiss her head , Whatever she wants , She'll get .

Right Now we're in Versace and I'm getting a belt and some more slides , Jada is getting Some slides too , with her spoiled ass .

"Baby I want both ." She smiles and I roll my eyes .

"Get'em ." I laugh and the employee rings our stuff up and we leave and walk to VS .

As she got what she want from Victoria secret the employee rings it up and I look at the total , Got damn 367.56 .

"You putting a dent in my pocket shawty ." I tell her and her goofy ass just smiles .

As of right now we're out eating and she's still act weird , She hasn't said to much today , I wanna know what's going on with my shawty .

"Baby what's up with you ?" I ask her as we look over our menus .

"Nothing baby nothing ." She says with a fake ass smile .

"Jada I know you lieing baby what's going on ?" I ask her and she has a guilt look on her face .

"Umm baby I um - Your pregnant ?" I smile at her

"No babe I-I Um - I - I Just really love you ." She lies .

"Jada for real bro ." I tell her starting to get irraited .

"Wheniwasinwashingtonbensimmonskissedme ." She says .

"What?" I ask her .

"I told him I was married babe that's why I came home early baby ." She tells me .

"So you cheated on me ?" I ask her .

"No baby I didn't I promise baby nothing happened after that , I went to markelles got my things and came home to you ." She tells me .

Pause she was with markelle .

"You were with markelle ?" I ask her .

"I'm sorry baby he suggested it and I didn't wanna pay for a hotel , I promise nothing happened ." She tells me .

"I don't care Jada , You don't stay with a nigga who showed you many times before he has a thing for you . " I explain to her .

"He's changed Zo ." She tells me and u shake my head , is she playing right now ?

"You real life pissing me off Jada , Are you that fucking stupid , Do i look dumb to you ?" I ask her and she looks at me .

"Excuse me ?" She asks me .

"You heard me , I'm not fucking stupid , Jada how do you think your actions are gonna make me look come Monday when we go back to work ?" I ask her .

"You know what Lonzo ? I don't care cause I just told your ass I am Sorry but obviously you can't trust me , So enjoy the rest of your dinner , you dick , I'm going home , Come home when your not acting like an asshole and letting your big ass ego get in your way ." She gets up and walks away from the table with her bags , I can't believe her right now .

|| Thoughts ? Let me know asap and also what book do you want me to post next a dc the don book or Liangelo book comment and let me know .

5 votes and 5 comments .

Zoe ||