S I X T E E N

Lonzo Ball
Jada isn't doing good , She keeps spitting up blood , I just want my baby to be okay , I need her to get better , if something happened to her i don't know what I would do , This girl is my lifeline and I can't lose her , ever .

As of right now I'm in the room while she sleeps peacefully , She's so beautiful .

"Hey baby ." I say as she starts to wake up .

"Hey love ." She smiles .

"How you feeling ?" I ask her .

"I'm fine Zo , you on the other hand look like you need to eat ." She smiles with a little laugh .

"I'm fine ." I tell her .

"No your not Zo , You need to eat , Please for me ." She gives me a light smile .

"I will baby ." I tell her kissing her head and she coughs a bit .

"Zo we need to talk ." She said grabbing my hand .

"What's up baby ?" I ask her .

"I have cancer ." She says .

"Babe that's not something to joke about ." I tell her.

"I'm not joking baby ." She says and I bust out in tears and she holds me .

"Baby stop crying ." She says as i cry harder in her arms .

"Zo i love you so much and if something happens to me - Jada stop don't talk like that baby ." I tell her .

"Zo this is me being real , I don't have that long to live baby ." She says .

"I want you and the boys to be strong , Make sure Jr works his ass off and keeps his head straight and do the same with Leo , Can you do that for me ." She asks me and I nod and kiss her .

"I love you Jada ." I smile at her .

"I love you so much more Lonzo , Tell Kayla , Lupe , And Aaliyah to get in here ." She tells me and I get up and go get the girls and let them be .

Jada Ball
As the girls walk in I smile , these are my real bestfriends .

"How's it going beautiful ?" Kay asks me and I smile .

"Good ." I smile .

"Has the doctor figure out what's wrong with you ?" Lupe asks and I nod.

"He has actually , Can y'all please sit down ?" I smile and they do .

"I have cancer ." I tell them .

"Jada your kidding right ?" Aaliyah says and a tear slips from my eye .

"No unfortunately I'm not ." I say .

"Omg ." Kay cries in my arms and I rub her back .

"I love you guys more then you'll ever imagine ." I smile at them may continues to cry .

"Can you guys give me and Kayla a mintue ?" I ask and they nod and leave .

"Kay it'll be okay ." I say rubbing her back .

"You remember that time when we went to the mall and almost got into a fight with those girls , You were ready to throw them hands ." I say and she laughs .

"When I'm gone I want Zo to fine someone else , but please do not let him marry a women who's fake as hell  and the boys don't like her , let the girl be as honest and beautiful as I am ." I laugh and she does the same .

"Noted ." She says .

"And please check on the boys and make sure there not driving Zo crazy ." I tell her and she nods and hugs me again .

"Thank you for everything Jada I love you ." She says and I cry .

"I love you too ." I smile and hold her , I love my family .

|| Yooo I cried writing this chapter .

5 votes and 5 comments .

Zoe ||