T H I R T E E N

Jada Dollas
This week has been crazy , Jr and his girlfriend tally got the abortion , Zo almost killed him , Leo is Just Leo , and we have a tv show , but today is the baby shower and I'm super excited for the baby revealing , I don't even know what I'm having , the only person who knows is Tina because she went with me to my appointment and I told the doctor to only tell her .

I wake up to the sound of jr and Zo cussing at each other , Lord today is not the day .

"Hey !" I yell walking out in the hallway and they both look at me .

"Can y'all please learn to get a long , Zo i know your upset with him and jr I know your a brat , but today is not the motherfucking day ." I say .

"But Ma - But nothing jr he is your father he takes care of you , you don't take care of him ." I tell him.

"That's right ." Zo says and I look at him .

"Both of you need to apologize to each other . " I say and they both laugh .

"Do y'all think I'm playing ? Apologize now or so help me God - Okay Dad I'm sorry ." Jr says and I look at Zo big kid ass .

"Jr I'm sorry I really love you son I'm just showing you tough love ." Zo says and they hug .

"Now can y'all go get dress please and thank you . " I say and jr goes to his room and Zo walks back to ours and I go to Leo's to see this little nigga playing 2k in his boxers .

"Leo get your ass up and get dress ." I say .

"Mom can I finish this - NOW !" I yell and he gets up and walks to his closet .

"Its gonna be a new day up in this bitch ." I say and walk back to me and Zo's room and I see him laying down on his phone .

"Zo get your ass up ." I say and he walks to me and kisses me .

"Love you ." He smiles .

"That's good to know now go get dress ." I smile and walk to our closet .

As I was in the bathroom doing my make up , Zo walks in slapping my booty .

"All that ass ." He says and I roll my eyes .

"Who you rolling yo eyes at ?" He asks me .

"You nigga duh ." I laugh and he puts me on the counter and kisses me .

"Zo we can't do this right now baby ." I say as he kisses on my neck .

"Why not ?" He asks me .

"Cause baby now come on before were late to the shower ." I tell him and he kisses me one more time and goes and gets ready .

" I tell him and he kisses me one more time and goes and gets ready

(A/N:Jada's outfit .)

As I finish getting dress , I see Zo looking like a snack as well .