F I F T E E N

Lonzo Ball
As we finally get to L.A. , I rush to the hospital , I just pray that Jada and our son is alright .

"What room is Jada Ball in ? " I ask the nurse at the front desk .

"What are you to her ?" She asks me .

"I'm her husband now may I please go see my wife . " I ask her .

"Room 456D ." She tells me and the boys , my parents and I walk to the elevator .

As we get to the room , I see most of my family and Her family and friends there .

"How she doing ?" I ask her dad as I see her asleep .

"Zo Sh - Hey babe ." She says with a light smile .

"Hey baby are you okay ?" I ask her walking towards her and kissing her head .

"Can everyone leave so i can talk to him real quick ?" She smiles at everyone and they nod and leave .

"What's up baby ?" I ask her and she starts crying .

"What's wrong ?" I ask her .

"Zo we lost jaden ." She says and I feel a tear running down my face .

"I'm sorry baby this is all my fault ." She says crying and I hold her .

"Shhh it's not your fault baby ." I tell her kissing her head .

"I know you really wanted another child and I understand if you don't want to be with me anymore ." She cries harder .

"Baby hush we can always have another kid , we just weren't ready for it yet it'll be okay , I promise ." I say kissing her head .

"Denise pushed me ." She says .

"What ?" I ask her.

"I don't know how her and Thomas got in but the alarm went off again and I went to go turn it off and Thomas was behind me and he said he wanted to see what my insides look like and I begged him not to hurt me and Denise popped up and we were arguing about you and she pushed me and everything went black and then I woke up surrounded by my own blood and I reached for my phone and through it and the alarm went off and the police came ." She tells me .

"Did they catch them ?" I ask her and she nods .

"Yes ." She says .

"I love you Jada I promise I do ." I say kissing her head .

"I love you too ." She says crying in my chest .

As of right now we're all in jada's room , Joking and laughing , when she throws up blood .

"Baby are you okay ?" I ask her .

"Someone go get the doctor ." I say and kayla gets up and goes and finds the doctor .

"Lonzo move back ." He says and starts to check out Jada .

"Everyone needs to leave now , we have to do surgery , go get doctor laston ." Doctor Dave says and the nurse runs and gets the lady doctor .

"Mommy ." Leo says .

"Everyone out now ." Doctor laston says and we get out what's going on with my baby , I need her to be okay , I want her to be okay , Dear Lord please .

||What do y'all think is going on with Jada ? Comment and let me know .

5 votes and 5 comments .

Zoe ||