F O U R T E E N

Lonzo Ball
Jada is now 7 months pregnant we getting close to the big day and I'm ready , but unfortunately I have to leave for my game , will be playing in Boston and my mom , dad , brothers , and the boys are coming , but Jada is  staying home because she doesn't wanna fly .

"Baby are you sure you wanna stay home by yourself ?" I ask her .

"Baby I'll be fine I promise just go get that dub ." She smiles at me .

"Alright baby girl I love you and I love you too buddy ." I say kissing her and her belly .

"Alright Jr Leo let's go you know how your grandpa is ." I yell and they run downstairs.

"Bye mom , love you ." They tell her and kiss her cheek and she smiles and walks us outside .

"Love you guys be safe baby call me when y'all get to the hotel ." She tells me .

"Okay baby ." I smile and we get in the car and head to my parents house .

As of right now we're at the airport waiting to board our flight , So I'm just taking pictures and saying what's up to the fans .

As of right now we just landed in Boston and were headed to our hotel room .

"Aye bro where's Jada?" Kyle asks me as we get in the hotel room .

"She's at home she didn't wanna fly ." I tell him and he laughs .

"You trynna get this work in 2k jr ?" He asks .

"Lets go uncle K ." Jr says and they start playing 2k and I decide to FaceTime Jada .

"Hey baby ." She says with a smile as I see her face appear on my screen .

"Hey baby girl , How's my son doing ?" I ask her and she laughs .

"Damn don't even care about your wife ." She laughs .

"You know I love you shorty ." I smile and she laughs .

"Babe how do i get this alarm to stop going off , it's been going off for 20 minutes now ." She says.

"Did you put in the code ?" I ask her and I hear her typing on the thing and she smiles .

"Thank you for that ." She says and I laugh .

"Well baby I'm tired So I'll call you in the morning okay ." She smiles .

"Alright beautiful love you ." I smile at her .

"Love you more ." She says and hangs up , I love this girl .

Jada Ball
As I get off the phone with Zo I walk back to our bedroom and start to watch tv .

As I was peacefully watching Chris Brown's Movie , The alarm goes off again , So I get up and go check to see what's wrong with it .

"Hey baby girl ." I hear a voice say and I turn around and see Thomas .

"What are you doing here ?" I ask him .

"I wanna see what your insides look like princess , I bet your not fucking pretty on the inside ." He says walk towards me with a knife .

"Thomas please don't hurt me ." I cry .

"Oh baby girl I'm not ." He says and kisses my lips .

"But she is ." He says and I see Denise .

"Why are y'all doing this ?" I ask them both .

"You don't belong with Zo. " she says.

"You belong with me princess ." Thomas says kissing my forehead .

"And that baby is getting in the way between me and Zo's love ." She says .

"What love you dumb bitch I've been married to him for 10 years now , give it up ." I tell her .

"No you give it up you bitch ." She says pushing me down the stairs and as I get to the last step everything goes black .

Thomas Moorehouse
As I see jada's body laying at the end of the steps me and Denise run down the stairs to see if she was breathing or not .

"She's dead ." Denise smiles .

"Okay drag her body over there ." I say and she does and Denise gets out a paint brush and dips it in her blood and starts to write whore on the wall .

"Alright let's go before we get caught ." I tell her and she nods and we leave .

Jada Ball
As I open my eyes I see Denise and Thomas leave , why'd they do this to me ?

As I lay on the floor I reach for my phone and throw it at the window and the alarms go off , Dear Lord please let my son be okay .

Narrator
As the police finally get to lonzo's and jada's house they see Jada laying on the floor lifeless and immediately rush to her and call for the ambulance , As they search the house for clues Jada still continues to bleed out as they put her on the stretcher and rush her to the hospital .

As they go into surgery , Jada's Dad and Grandparents finally get to the hospital.

"Where's My daughter ?" Big Sean asks the nurse at the desk .

"What's her name ?" The nurse asks .

"Jada Ball ." Mrs . Anderson says

"She's in surgery right now , we can't let y'all see her please have a seat ." The nurse says and they go sit down and wait .

Lonzo Ball
I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing , So I sit up and see the clock reads 2:45am , So I answer the phone .

"Hello ?" I ask .

"Zo this sean jada's in the hospital ."I hear jada's dad say .

"WHAT ? Why ?" I ask .

"Will tell you when you get here we need you here asap ." He says and I hang up the phone and book the first flight back to L.A. , I hope she's okay .

||Do y'all think Jada is gonna lose the baby ?  Comment and let me know.

5 votes and 5 comments .

Zoe ||