T W O

Jada Ball
Today is Friday thank God , And today I have to go to Leo's school for career day , and then after that we have to get on the road to head to jr's game .

As I get out of bed I push Zo off the bed so he can wake up .

"Jada you goin stop pushing me off this bed ." He says and I laugh and walk to Leo's room and wake him up .

"Leo get up ." I say and walk to jr's room .

"Jr get up ." I say flicking the lights on and off .

"Jada please stop ." He says .

"No get up ." I say and he just covers his head with a pillow , So I walk to me and Zo's closet look for a water gun fill it up with water and walk back to jr's room .

"Jr get up ." I say and he's still asleep , So I take the pillow off his head and start to shoot him with the water gun .

"I'm up ! I'm up ." He says getting up and running into his bathroom and I walk back to me and Zo's room .

"Why you got my water gun ?" He asks me

"Cause I can you got a problem you can fight me ." I say and he picks me up and throws me on the bed and grabs my neck gently .

"What you say ?" He asks me .

"Nothing daddy , Now can you please get up , So jr and Leo won't be late ." I tell him and he kisses me and bites my lip .

"We haven't had sex in a minute ." He smirks kissing my neck .

"We had sex last week ." I laugh .

"Okay that was a long time ago ." He says and I laugh .

"If you let me get up and get dress when we get home from the game I'll give you what you want ." I smile and kiss his cheek and he gets up and we go get ready .

"Alright bye baby I'll see you at the game , bye jr I'll see you later ." I smile and kiss both over there heads and go and take Leo to school .

As I get to work I walk to my office and sit down and do some paper work .

As I was working on my computer I get a text .

Markelle Fultz
Heard  you coming to Philly ...

Jada 🤤
Yep I'll be the personal trainer for a week ☺

Markelle Fultz
Cool maybe we can hanging out or something ?

Jada🤤
I don't think we should markelle I'm married .

Markelle Fultz
Jada I'm just trynna build our friendship again , and If you feel like I'm crossing the line let me know .

Jada😎
I'll think about it .

As I send him that , I continue to work  .

As of right now I'm heading to Leo's school to do his career day , I told Lonzo about it and he just couldn't get off like he wanted to .

Lonzo Ball
Right Now Me , Gelo , Melo , Brandon And Kyle are doing drills .

"Aye right here ." Gelo yells and I pass him the ball and he shoots for a 3 and makes it .