Chapter 4

"So you're meeting your dad?" "Yeah. So we got go to the mall another time." "Okay." "Hey wait where's Ray and Steven?" "Steven is working on a project, Ray had family issues so he left to help." "Oh.. Well have a nice time." "Bye, see ya later."

When Zurie got to the train station her phone went off, "Zurie I'm sorry, but something came up at work." "It's fine." "Zurie I really need to give it to you, so I'm going to mail it to you by express." "Must be very important?" "It is, so please watch your mail." "I will dad." "Zurie again I'm sorry for today." "It's fine, I completely understand." Zurie headed back and toward the hospital to volunteer.

"Sorry kids, but I need to take this call; I'll be back." "Zurie we checked this entire house for a key to that chest, but didn't find one." "Where's the chest?" "Attic." "Has it been there for awhile?" "Luke?" "Been there for all I can remember." "Am I on speaker?" "Yes." "Did you all look underneath the chest?" "We did pick it up and felt nothing." "Pick it up again and feel the bottom of the chest. It could be taped to the chest." "Hold on." "-okay. We're in the attic and I'm checking.. I feel something!" "Grab it and pull." "A key. Wait don't hang up." Ray unlocked the chest and found some things such as: pictures or old books. "Zurie there's a lot in here. What am I suppose to be looking for? Should we just wait for another day when you're with us?" "Did you or Mr. Young bring that deciphered letter with you?" "Yes we did Miss. Walker." "And the other one that has numbers?" "Yes." "Read the one that is deciphered." "The one with the words that you wrote. Right?" "Yes." "A locked chest with a key nearby you may open and find my box that holds the secret." "Okay. Is there a small box in the chest? Look carefully." Ray and Luke searched through the chest and indeed found a small box. "Uh Zurie it has a number lock or code." "Okay now take the other letter the one with the numbers, use the circled numbers for the code, start with the first number. "Uh.." "Give me the numbers." After the numbers were given Zurie then told them the code, one number at a time. "Okay we got it, but it's not opening." "15,16,5,14." "Yes." "Okay feel around for a button. Try on the side of the numbers or on top." Ray found it on top in the middle by nearly pushing everywhere. "Thanks Zurie, sorry for taking you away from your dad." "I'm at the hospital volunteering, dad was asked to work so he'll mail whatever it is to me. "Oh.. Uh Zurie sorry I got go. Can we chat later?" "Yeah, bye."

Time really goes whether you watch it or not. I wonder what they found in that box and what my dad sent me. Hopefully Ray and Mr. Young is back. "Hey girl." "Polly." "how was your day with your dad?" "It didn't happen, he was called into work.. He's mailing it to me." "I'm sorry to hear that.. So what did you do today?" "I forgot where you were going so I volunteered at the hospital." "All day?" "Yeah." "I was at the library then I visited my cousin who took me out to eat for lunch." "Sounds nice.. If you're looking for Steven and Ray, Steven will be here soon and as for Ray I don't think he's back yet." "Sorry I'm late." "It's fine. So what movie did you bring?" Asked Polly. "The Blind Side and Fantastic Four." "Cool lets go.. Hold up I got a text." Hm they'll be back Sunday evening. " Thanks for letting me know." "You're welcome Miss. Walker." "Who was that?" "Ray and someone else. He won't be back till tomorrow evening." "Oh. Are you still going do your usual tomorrow?" "Yeah." "You must really like to jog, go to church, and volunteer." "Yes, I do.. Let's go before we lose more time." "Which movie do you guys want watch first?" Polly and Zurie both in unison said "Fantastic Four." "Alright Fantastic Four it is."