Chapter 15

"Tommy what's up?" "Can't you read my mind so why ask?" "I took that spell off weeks ago so.." "Oh. I guess that means you trust me right?" "I took it off everyone accept for Debbie. At first it was because of trust after becoming friends I figure it be good." "Friends?" "Before I took that spell off I did see that you were wondering when I'll take that curse off." "Well yeah. Aren't the others?" "They didn't care much about it, I guess they realized curse or not we'll still be friends." "Yeah, but you promised you'd take it off after helping you with Debbie. Was that a lie?" "No, I just think it'll help her and if I took that curse off she'll question me about her spell." "It makes sense, but annoying as well. How long has Debbie had that spell?" "It'll be three months in a week." "The way I see it you're leaving it on her for revenge or something." "No. Like I said before I can still read her thoughts. Until I think Debbie is ready that spell will be on her." "What ever." 

"Hey guys." "Ray." "Sorry, but I can't go to the hospital today. Will you be ok?" "Yeah. So what are you gonna do?" "Got go somewhere with some family, I'll see you later." "Alright, have fun."

Zurie volunteered some then went to the fourth floor of the hospital to talk to Mildred, while Zurie was doing that Ray and his cousins, and uncle went to their cousin Kristy's house to meet. Zurie and Mildred mostly talked about making new spells and or curses, but also changing Ray's family curse. Ray, his cousins, and uncle mostly talked of Zurie and the curse.

"Zurie-" "Guys we all need to talk!.. Come on, onto Mr. Young's room." The moment Mr. Young's door closed Zurie spoke before anyone could say one word. "So tomorrow night all of our family members got stay home or with family." "Yes." "Why? Are you going to take the curse off?" Zurie didn't answer the question, but dodged by saying "good night guys. See you all tomorrow night."

Before sunrise Zurie woke up and said the spell to lift the curse off of Ray and his family. That day was a regular old day, but to Ray's family it might be an important one, a day the curse will finally be lifted.

Before the sun even setted everyone was in Mr. Young's room waiting for Zurie to finish talking with Ray. "I'm going to say a spell... Kappalun ai no fanle." "That's it, no more transformations?" "Well we'll see after all I never tried a high level spell and I'm still new to this." Once the sun was gone only Tommy transformed, Cody, and Ray didn't. "We're still cursed? Wait why is Ray and Cody still human?" Zurie then waved her hand to create a barrier between Tommy and her, I took the curse off earlier today, before dawn." "If so then why am I still like this? Did you only put it on me?" "No not exactly, I changed the curse, thanks to my grandmother I made this spell up. This spell goes through all your family members, that is if they're missing something." "Miss. Walker what do you mean?" "Miss. Brown I mean something to learn. If they didn't learn something that needs to be they will transform, it seems Tommy is one that is missing something he needs to learn, as for what I don't know." "If you don't know how am I suppose change back?!" "This will be like your old curse every other night, it'll be this way until you learn what you need to. Once you learned what ever it is the spell or curse will be gone, this is the same with your other family members. It also can come back once gone. Well I'll see you tomorrow night, good night." Tommy ran to jump on Zurie, but because of the barrier it was impossible. Zurie took the barrier down once she left and closed Mr. Young's door.

"Zurie we need to talk!" "Tommy." "We need to talk privately so.." "I see. Do you want me read your mind or freeze time?" "Either one, it doesn't matter." Before Zurie could do anything Debbie ran up to them; "Tommy! Hey do you know where Jane is?" "No. Why?" "We planned to watch a movie." "Well it can't be-" "I know it can't be tonight, right.?" "Debbie why don't you go to Mr. Young's room tonight?" "Good idea we can watch a movie there. Thanks, see you later." Debbie left leaving Zurie and Tommy alone, but for Tommy to think angrily and Zurie to reply calmly. "Tommy I'd like to finish this later, I'll be late for class." "What ever."

"Hey guys." "Miss. Smith is something wrong?" "sorry about this Mr. Young, but last week Jane and I agreed on watching a movie. I hope you don't mind if we watch it here, I know it's her night." "It's fine. What are you or we watching?" "Pride and Prejudice. Zurie you're here too? You must visit every night." "I do try come every night." "Hey the sun been down. Why haven't you changed?" Elaine, Bruce, and Jane looked at themselves and each other seeing that it was true. "I changed the curse." "So you took it off them?" Zurie then explained to Debbie like she did the night before. "So everyone here is free, I mean the curse is gone?" "All, but one." "Who?" No one answered, but looked at Tommy who had a mad expression. "What are you all looking at! I'm going, see you tomorrow."