Chapter 14

"Debbie lets go." "But the time? I mean the college gate." "We won't be off the campus. You'll be meeting them in a different room and it'll only be for a week. Remember what I told you, that you won't be able to tell anyone because I put another spell on you." "You also told me I know them?" "Yes, I hope that you'll learn something." "Like what?" "Lets find out. We're here." "Mr. Young's room?" "Yes this is where we'll be meeting them every night this week. Lets go in." "Shouldn't we knock?" "It's fine, they know we're coming tonight and well this week. I asked them beforehand." Zurie opened the door to six people, Debbie on the other hand was a tad amazed to see people she sort of knew in a room. "What I expect from both sides is talking like nothing has changed. Debbie if you have any questions ask either them or me." "That day when you froze time and a car drove pass.?" "she is part of this family." "Why did you guys agree?" Before anyone answered Bruce, Elaine, and Jane all transformed. "Uh... I thought they all transform?" "We do, but every other night." "Then why-" "Cody, Tommy, and I came because we're still a family and you still would of seen us tomorrow night." "So a statue and a ghost?" "And a fairy." "Fairy?" "Mr. Young is a gargoyle, Miss. Brown a fairy, and Jane a ghost." "What about you guys? What do you turn into?" "Tommy and I need to tell her or she'll scream, maybe. Cody tell her if you want. I turn into bigfoot." "I turn into a wolf." "Doesn't matter I guess.. An owl."

For almost an hour or so Debbie asked questions while they all tried their best to answer. Until Debbie asked why the curse was placed. Zurie showed them something like a video to them. "That person was my grandmother some time ago, that little girl that ran and hid was her daughter. The family that killed my grandmother and her family was there family, she placed that curse on them after that wound, right before her last breath." "Then what about their curse?" "I'll be taking care of that. After some things happen I found out I'm like Mildred, my great grandmother." "Why haven't you-" "Things happen and now I asked them for help, I can assure all of you that curse-" "We know you'll help us out no matter what.. Hey I want to apologize for earlier today." "Ray I know what you thought so.. I also want to apologize for making you worried and not concerning about your opinion. Thanks to your cousins especially Cody I saw how much you cared. I'll be waiting for you to tell me what you wanted to." Ray was only speechless and nodded his head.

"ray how long has this curse been on your family." "That video like thing Zurie played yesterday, since then." "Must be long. Do you guys ever get tired or annoyed of it?" Tommy and Cody only said "yeah." Ray on the other hand said "you get use to it, but it can be also annoying. When it's your night to change you have to be hidden in your room or in this case my family's member room until dawn. If others knew about us we'll be bullied or become science experiments, science can't explain this." "What do you do if you need go to a hospital?" "Our family made and owns a hospital, there's an extra floor that no one is aware of, we use that floor." "Has Zurie ever been to your family's hospital?" "I have been to their hospital a couple times. When I was soaked and left in the closet, Mr. Young, Ray and their one cousin Kristy brought me to their hospital. After I got better I stayed so I could talk to my great grandmother, if I try talk to her it looks like I faint." "Oh.. Was it odd to be in a hospital with people that changes?" "No.. We best hurry or we'll be late getting back to the college before the gate closes."