Chapter 6

The moment day broke and Bruce, Mr. Young turned back into a human Bruce ran over to the closet untied the rope and got Zurie out. "Miss. Walker.!" No reply made Bruce a little worried especially to find her body temperature abnormally hot. Bruce put Zurie into his bed and placed the covers on her hoping that by the time he returns she'll be well and or awake.

When lunch arrived and Bruce went to check on Zurie she was still asleep, until Bruce was about to leave that Zurie opened her eyes and said "Mr. Young." "Miss. Walker what do you remember?" "On top of closet-" "What's on top of the closet? Miss. Walker." Zurie was asleep again, but Bruce was curious on what she said so Bruce went over to the closet and felt the top of it to find the two letters. So these letters is what she wanted to show us. Bruce put the letters back on top of the closet and then left for class.

In class he asked to see Debbie and Ray after class, "Miss. Smith you may have thought I was away last night which I was, but I have a security camera in my room.. That camera is there for a reason to see if anyone came by looking for me for help, so when they do I can go ask them what they needed. Because of that camera I saw and heard what you did to Miss. Walker. You have options, you can tell the principle and get suspended. Or you can either take a zero for this project or do another but have twenty points taken off. What is it going to be?" ".. the project." "Here's your hall pass, get going." Debbie left, Bruce checked the hall and then Ray followed him back into the classroom. "Ray you'll be in my room like any other day." "Well yeah that's a gimmick." "Not what I mean, I want you to arrive a little early." "Why?" "I have something to show you, it's important." "Whatever, fine."

Later that day as promised Ray did arrive at his uncle's room. "So?" "Ray look at these." "What are they?" "Letters to Miss. Walker from her father." "Why would I read them?" "Miss. Walker came here to see us, I believe it was to show us these. Right before I left for class she woke up and said 'on top of closet' and nothing else.. I've already read them. Read them before you transform or I'll read them to you." "Fine." Ray grabbed the letters and read them, "so.." "She didn't know." "I feel bad, I mean last night.." "You should." "What can we do? She's still sick. I would take her to our hospital, but.." "Your first cousin, Kristy. I think she transforms tonight, I'll call her... Kristy do you transform tonight?" "Yeah. Why?" "We need your help. Later tonight fly over, Ray will be out watching for you." "What's wrong?" "I'll explain when you get here."

"Kristy over here!" "You know I can't land on that small and weak balcony." Bruce and Ray Converse for a moment until they both came to an agreement. "Can you take us to our hospital?" "Both of you?" "Actually three." "Ok." "I'm getting on first. Ray get Miss. Walker and be careful passing her to me." "I know, you also be careful. Please." "Trust me.. Got her, get on and be careful." "Zurie? I don't recall any family members by that name." "That's because she's not family, but a friend." "What! What if she wakes up and see?" "We'll explain, but right now we need go to the hospital, please. Don't you trust me?" "Alright.. And yes I trust you guys."

"I'll take her to a room, you finish explaining to Kristy." "Okay. Mom should be working tonight." "I'm sure she'll be surprised to see you." "Oh yeah. Seeing me volunteer is different than coming as bigfoot with uncle, cousin, and friend. I'll meet you when I'm done." "Kristy thank you for your help." "No problem. Who knows I might come visit you guys and her."