Chapter 16

"Debbie tomorrow when you wake up everyone will remember you." "So you're taking the spell off?" "Yes. They will remember what you did before, but will also know you've changed. Now if you go back to your old ways that spell will be put back on permently or you'll have the same curse as Tommy and his family." "I promise I won't. I learned a lot, thank you... Uh can we still you know." "Hang out and chat? Yes of course. Remember Tommy and his family is also trusting you with their secret." "I know, I won't tell anyone. Hey before you take the spell off I want to apologize for before I mean-" "I know. It's fine it's all in the past now. We're friends now right. So forget what happened." "Yeah.. Thanks." 

"Come on Debbie it's time to wake up." "Anna I'm over here." Anna turned and looked in the bathroom doorway to see Debbie brushing her teeth. "Ah right I forgot, you wake up a little early now." "Yeah. Are you almost done as well?" "Yeah." Once Debbie and Anna finished they went, knocked on Polly and Zurie's door. The day was pretty normal even when Zurie was at the gate waiting for the others. "I'll see you later back at the dorm. Have fun." "Yeah, you too. Don't get to bored. Go see if Steven needs help." Polly only nodded and left. Debbie then asked "why doesn't she come with us?" "She doesn't like blood." "I see. Why don't she volunteer somewhere else then? Or why not you-" "Debbie! It's her choice like it's yours, Ray's, and Anna's. By the way how is Lauren's Animal Rescue place going Deb, Anna?" Anna didn't say nothing just looked down, Debbie said "it's the same. Although these past few days it feels as if new animals are coming in." "Sorry to hear, I feel bad for them." "Are you and Ray still volunteering at the hospital?" "Yes." "Anyone having trouble paying for their bills?" "Not that I know of, I'll see and tell you later." "Okay, thanks. We got turn here, have fun." "Yeah, uh you too I think."

Reaching the hospital Ray finally asked "do you think something is wrong with Anna? I mean she doesn't speak to any of us and well she barely talk to Debbie now... That's just my opinion." "You're really concerned aren't you? If you think I can see about it.. Cathy as usual my stuff. Hey if anyone asks where I am, I mean Mrs. Collins or any doctors or nurses tell them I'm on the fourth floor seeing about something. Once I'm done I'll go visit the children." "Okay." "Thank you."

Indeed Zurie was on the fourth floor replaying the walk from the college all the way to where Debbie and Anna had to turn. Replaying it once more Zurie placed thought bubbles above both Debbie and Anna. Zurie saw that Debbie is enthusiastic about going to the animal rescue unlike Anna who wondered why Debbie cared and how she missed the old Debbie. "Oh It's you. Are you alright?" "I'm fine Mrs. Collins." "So then-" "I was checking something." "Did I disturb you. "No I was done, now I'm just thinking." "Maybe I can be of help." "I guess I could use another opinion." Zurie waved her hand once again showing Debbie and Anna from earlier with their thoughts. "You see I'm trying figure out what to do. Anna wondering and wishing.." "Anna?" "Yes. Do you think it was wrong of me to have had that spell on Debbie, changing her?" "People can change whether you played a part in it or not. The people in our lives can help us change and show others who we are, but sometimes some need a push from another." "What exactly are you saying?" "you should know what I'm saying, but It's your choice. Well I'll let you to think." "Thanks Mrs. Collins." Mrs. Collins only nodded.

"Heard you were on the fourth floor." "Yeah; seeing about something." "About Anna?" "Yeah." "So?" "I'm thinking on it still. I'll let you know later." "Why later?" "Still thinking... Hey guys. How was it today?" "Same. Right Anna?" "Yeah." Zurie then placed a thought bubble above both Debbie and Anna's head. "Hey Deb do you mind if we chat later, privately?" "Course. Do you have-" "Yes." So Debbie then Guessed where they'd be meeting. "Is 7:30 alright to meet?" "Yeah; you know where to find me. Deb?" Debbie nodded her head.

"Mr. Young sorry if I'm disturbing you." "Your not, tonight is Tommy's night." "Oh. Maybe we should meet-" "We?" "Debbie and I was gonna meet here, I needed to talk and show her something." "Then come on in." "Well uh-" "Hey I'm not gonna eat either of you so just come in already." Said Tommy. "Fine." Debbie just arrived when Zurie was walking into Mr. Young's room. Mr. Young closed the door after Debbie walked inside. "Uh?" "Remember I told you that I changed their curse." "Ah... So what is it that you wanted to talk about? I haven't done anything and I kept all the promises!." "I know, it's not about you and I wanted to show you something. After you watch then we'll talk; actually why don't you guys watch as well?" "Is it alright if we do?" "Mr. Young I would like it if you both also watched, it'll help me to have more opinions." "Okay then, Tommy come over and watch." "What ever." Once everyone was in place Zurie motioned to show earlier today with the thought bubbles in place, once in was over Debbie asked "so then.." "Miss. Walker what is it you want help with?" "Like I said before, opinions. Mrs. Collins gave me hers." "And what did she say." Once again Zurie made a motion to show them what Mrs. Collins said. "I agree with her." "Debbie, Tommy?" "She's my friend, but I also care about you and your secret." "My secret will be fine, she won't have proof to show anyone. Tommy?" "I don't know why you care for my opinion.. She'll probably resent you and what ever you do, but she may also change." "Thank you everyone for your opinions. I'll talk to Anna tomorrow and yes tomorrow will also be the day that spell be casted on her. Debbie it will be the same as yours so if by chance you do remember her pretend you don't, same goes for you guys and your family. Tell your family that's here at this school Mr. Young, Tommy." "Alright... Tommy." "What ever, I'm not involved."