Chapter 12

"It's been a month now since I've been this. When will you make everyone remember me?" "I can still read your mind so it won't be to soon." Ray then walked on up saying "yo." "Ray." "Did I come at a bad time?" "No. What's up?" "Well you know how family has problems or secrets?" "Debbie we'll finish this later, I got go somewhere." With that said Ray and Zurie left for Mr. Young's room, once inside and the door closed Zurie went off. "You might of made Debbie curious. What if-" "It doesn't matter." "It does it may cause her-" "Look some family members are coming here." "What do you mean?" "You can read my mind so I'm sure you know." "I can, but I'm not going to; tell me." "A few cousins of mine are coming here as students and maybe a teacher or two." "You're making it sound like an emergency." "That's because it is. I'm sure they'll try get on your good side and try convince you to take our curse off." "I see you're worried, but I'll be fine. Don't worry I'll be on guard.. Ray the way you talk sounds as if you want that curse still." "It's not that!" "Should I read your mind then?" "No! Not yet, after the curse is gone I'll tell you then. Ok?" "Alright. So will you introduce your cousins to me when they come?" "Are you crazy or maybe you got some screws loose?.." "I was only joking. They'll find me soon once they get here I'm sure of it." "How do you know?" "Let's go volunteer." After some time Ray gave up asking Zurie how she knew or think his cousins will find her once they arrive.

A few days later some new faces appeared on campus, Zurie with her mind opened their thoughts to see that there is more of Ray's family there like he said there would be. Zurie went on up and asked if they needed help, of course they all ask for directions in which Zurie told them how to get to the office. Once they all left Zurie received a text from Ray asking why she went up to them, she told Ray to relax since they have no clue and won't know for a bit.

At lunch Ray was normal until his cousins came up to join them, with Zurie's thought bubbles above them Zurie could see what they were thinking, they still had no clue who was the one. After lunch everyone was heading to their class, thankfully Ray calmed down since none of his cousins was in his next class. Ray took out his cell for he received a text from Zurie, whom was right next to him. 'They don't know, so calm down. I'm not gonna visit Mr. Young or you at night and I'm going to try keep Debbie, Steven, and or Polly around us. Tell your uncle.' Ray replied to Zurie's text which was one simple word, 'okay.'