Introduction

Hi everyone! This is my first story alone so please don't be surprised if there are some mistakes or misspelling (it happens -_-). Hope you'll enjoy it and maybe leave a heart or a comment :)

☆Shortly explaint☆

(Y/N) = your name

(L/N) = last name

(S/C) = skin color

(H/C) = hair color

(H/L) = hair length

(E/C) = eye color

(F/C) = favorite color

(S/F/C) = second favorite color

(R/C) = random color

(Y/T/N) = your town name

(F/F) = favorite food

(F/S) = favorite song

(F/A) = favorite animal

Alright, let's begin with the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(y/t/n), in a little (r/c) house

Normal POV

A little 8 years old neko girl with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes was sitting on the floor, playing with her (f/a) plush. Her parents had been out for a while now, they told her that they had to go to the hospital because her mother did not felt well.

She raised her head when she heard a few knocks on the door, she walked toward the entrance "Yes? Who it is?", "It's the police, can you open the door please?" "Okay!".

She opened the door and saw 2 policemen "Hello little miss" "Heyo!" "Are you (Y/N)?" "Yes!" "I'm sorry to tell you that but, your parents had been in a car crash".

The girl's smile was replaced by a face of confusion "What does that mean? Where are Mommy and Daddy?" The policemen looked at eachothers before the second one said "They are at a better place". The little girl looked more confused before tears rolled on her cheeks as she remembered an old memory.

(Flashback 3 years ago)

The little 5 years old neko was running and playing in the garden, her mother sitting on the terrace watching her tenderly. She heard a little noise coming from the bushes, she came closer and saw a rabbit, as she approached him, her mother came to see what her daughter was doing "Mommy! Mommy! Look, I've found a rabbit! But... why does it not move?".

Her mother took her child in her arms and said, "You know (Y/N)... sometimes, despite everything that we can do, we can't go against our fate and this is the case of this rabbit and...he went to a better place" she finished looking uncertain, "What does that mean?" the girl curiously asked, "N-nothing honey, now would you like to help me cook a cake for your father? It's his birthday today" "Okay!"

(End of flashback)

The policemen took me in a place i didn't know, I'm alone now, Mommy and Daddy left me...

And they'll never come back.

★ 462 words★

Sorry if it was short and hope you guys enjoyed!