Chapter 6

Hoi guys, sorry I'll try to update each weekends, I can't during the week because i'm going to school.

Anyway!

☆Shortly explaint☆

(Y/N) = your name

(L/N) = last name

(H/C) = hair color

(H/L) = hair length

(E/C) = eye color

(F/C) = favorite color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ि०॰०ॢी Your POV ि०॰०ॢी

I got dressed and finally went out of the house of Emi, I had a hard time convincing her to let me go. It was the night, I walked through the empty streets, leaving my cat ears and tail visible and searching for new victims when I heard cries coming from a yellow house.

I sneaked through the window of the kitchen left open 'It's too easy' I thought as I checked that there were no dogs and headed towards the living room. As I approached, I could distinguish the voice of a man yelling, I peeked to see a big, bald man, probably about forty years old, screaming at a young boy crying on his knees on the floor, holding his head anf trying to avoid the blows.

I looked angrily at this scene, then went out of my hiding place, the man noticed me and yelled "Who the hell are you?!" "Oh me? I'm the one who'll put an end to your miserable life!" I said then ran to him and planted my knife in his eye, he screamed in agony, I cut his throat, he began to choke with his blood until he fell to the ground, lifeless.

'Great, now i need to wash my hoodie' I thought as I walked towards the boy, he stepped back, frightened, "Shh, don't worry I won't hurt you" I said gently approaching as I watched him, he had messy brown hair and blue eyes, the boy looked 5 years old and kinda reminded me even younger.

He managed to get up with difficulty before he collapsed on the ground, unconscious. I caught him in my arms and started heading to a particular house.

Arriving in front of the house, I placed the child on the landing, left a note, knocked at the door and then hid in the bushes. I saw the door open and a couple came out, "John! Look!" cried the woman, the husband named 'John' took the note and read it "Take care of this child please, his father was beating him, he no longer has a family. Signed (first letter of your name)" 

The woman took the boy in her arms and said, "Let's do it! We always wanted a child, but sadly we can't have one" the husband looked at his wife, then smiled and said "Okay, anything for you darling". I watched them go into their house before putting on my hood, hiding my tail and heading for mine.

(Timeskip)

I walked past my house, went to open the door when I smelt different smells from mine. I frowned when I felt like someone was watching me, I looked up and saw someone looking at me from the window of my room, without waiting another minute, I ran away into the woods.

??? POV

We were in that girl's room waiting for her when I heard BEN murmuring something "What are you mumbling again?", "She saw me and ran away!" "Shit" I said as we went out the window. "S-she fl-ed to t-the fore-est!", "Okay, EJ and BEN, follow me! The proxys, you go on the other side!" and we ran into the forest.