Christmas Special! (Part 2/2)

Merry Christmas everyone! :D (Drawing by me)

☆ Shortly Explaint☆

(Y/N) = your name

(L/N) = last name

(F/F) = favorite  food

(F/C) = favorite color
______________________________________

We arrived at the kitchen to see that everyone was sitting on the table, waiting for us. I looked at the table and felt my mouth droling, there was so much good food there: a roast turkey, candy canes, apple cider, chocolate fudge, cookies, fishes, a gingerbread house, an apple pie and the most important, Slender's cinnamon pancakes.

I turned my head to see that Grim wasn't next to me, he was already at the table, eating cookies and pancakes. I sat between LJ and Sally and took a piece of the apple pie and some (f/f) I brought. 

When we finished eating, Slender told us to decorate the living room and put some Christmas clothes, when we finished, the whole mansion was lit up from the inside. There was a Christmas tree, fully decorated with presents underneath, the walls were decorated with bright multicolor lights and snow, it was so beautiful.

We all went in our rooms and changed clothes: I was wearing a (f/c) Santa outfit, Jeff was wearing a black and red Santa costume with black pants and converse, EJ and Toby were wearing regular Santa costumes, BEN's clothes looked like his regular Link's outfit but red and green instead of green, Sally was wearing a green dress and her hair were braided, Smile, Hoodie and Masky had just a red Santa hat on their heads, Jane was wearing a red dress, LJ a black and white Santa outfit and Grim a black Santa hat.

After organizing a snowball fight a and chatting, it was time to open the presents. Everyone sat next to the tree in a circle, I sat between Grim and Jeff. "Okay children, now grab the present with your name on it" Slender said, making everyone rush beneath the tree, grabbing their presents.

Slender got a new suit, Jeff new knives, BEN got some new games, EJ a bottle of kidneys, a new dress for Jane, some plushies for Sally, Masky got a cheesecake, Hoodie a new camera, Toby got some waffles and a new hatchet while LJ and Grim got a ton of candies (not poisoned).

I looked at my present, it was the only one left, I opened it and saw (present you want) and a frame, I turned it and my mouth formed a big smile. It was a photo with all of us, 'Welcome to the family (Y/N)!' was written at the top.

"Thank you all and Merry Christmas everyone!" I said smiling as I turned to them.
______________________________________

★ 471 words★

Hope you all enjoyed! Don't forget to leave a comment of what you thinked of the chapter and have a great Christmas everyone ^u^