Chapter 1

Hiya guys, wow, already 31 reads?! I never thought someone would read my story owo

Thank you so much everyone :)

☆Shortly explaint☆

(Y/N) = your name

(L/N) = last name

(H/C) = hair color

(H/L) = hair length

(E/C) = eye color

(F/C) = favorite color

(S/F/C) = second favorite color

(F/A) = favorite animal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ि०॰०ॢी Your POV ि०॰०ॢी

After that, the policemen took me in their car. I just had the time to take my (f/a) plush with me before that. I looked out the window of the car and saw other children playing and having fun with their parents. 'Mommy, Daddy'. I cried again and finally fell asleep.

"(Y/N), (Y/N)!" I woke up when I heard someone calling my name, I watched to see that the car stopped and the policemen were looking at me. "We arrived, you are going to live in that place from now on" I got out of the car and raised my head to find myself face to face with a large building.

We walked in and passed through a multitude of corridors before arriving in front of a door. The policemen opened it, took me in and left. "Hello little girl, my name is Jeremy, you must be (Y/N) (L/N), right?" I looked at the office to see a man, probably at least 40 years old, looking at me, he was wearing a dirty white lab coat.

I just nodded as he continued talking, "I am the director of this building, you must surely asking yourself where you are, well, welcome to Rosewood Asylum! Here we take care of all 'special' people, like you".

I don't know why, but as I looked at him, I had  a very bad feeling. "Follow me, I'll show you your room", we passed a few doors before he stopped in front of one of them, he opened it and I saw a white room with only a bed. "I hope you like it, because you're going to spend a lot of time there!" "Why did you-" before i could finish, he slammed and locked the door pushing me to the ground. "Oww it hurts! Why did y-" "Because you're a monster, an another monster to add to my collection, you don't deserve to live!" he turned and left, laughing and leaving me alone in this dark and cold cell. I rolled myself into a ball and started crying again, thinking of Mommy and Daddy.

★440 words★

I'm really sorry if it's too short, i'll try to make a longer chapter tomorrow. Thank you for reading and see ya later! ^u^