Christmas Special! (Part 1/2)

Hoi! I'm very sorry for the late! I had many things to do and other stuff happened, I hope you can forgive me. 

So, as my Christmas present, here's a chapter special Christmas! :)

☆ Shortly Explaint☆

(Y/N) = your name

(L/N) = last name

(F/C) = favorite color
______________________________________

I woke up to a delicious smell of cinnamon pancakes. Sliding out of bed in my (f/c) pajamas, I took a shower and get dressed (took one).

I padded down the long hallway and down the stairs, into the kitchen. Slender was at the stove, flipping the delicious pancakes. "Morning Slendy..." I paused, caught off guard by his attire. Instead of his typical black suit and red tie he wore a red turtleneck red sweater, a white and green scarf....and....Jeans??? "Uh....." I looked him up and down. 

"Good morning child." He said, aware of my obvious confusion over his outfit. I chuckled, "I like your outfit." "I just though I should get into a little of the holiday mood... By the way child, can you wake up the proxies, Jeff, BEN and Grim? The others usually get up on their own" He asked, turning toward you. "Sure!" I said as he turned back to flipping the pancakes and said "Thank you child"

I shuffled back up the stairs and entered in the proxies room. Masky and Hoodie were quietly snoring on their bunk bed and Toby was sleeping on his simple bed, the blankets were not even on him any more and noisy snoring could be heard even though a pillow was on his face. 'If Toby is really snoring like that every nights, how can they sleep?' I thought.

"Hey, Masky, Hoodie, wake up" I said gently, shaking them awake. "Hmmm...." They groaned sleepily, opening their eyes slowly. "Good morning (Y/n)." They both said as they sat up as they removed their ear plugs. 'I understand how they manage to sleep now' I thought as they quickly put their masks on. 

"W-what smells s-so good?" Hoodie asked "Slender is baking pancakes and some other things" I said. Suddenly, Toby jolted awake and sat on his bed "Did I heard pancakes?!" He yelled, we all jumped at the sudden outburst, "Yeah, Slender wants you to go downstairs and eat. I'll go wake up the rest" I said as we all went out of the room and walked towards the next cp room.

I sighed, 'If only BEN, Jeff and Grim were so easy to wake up.' I thought, opening the door to BEN's room. He was curled up in a ball under the sheets, the only thing showing was his blonde hair. I walked over to him and poked him in the side. "Mmph!" He growled, the sound muffled by the sheets. "BEN, wake up!" I said loudly and pulled the sheets off of him. BEN's opened his eyes and stared up at me angrily "Dang it (Y/n) Why do you always have to pull the sheets?" he shivered and sat up. "Because its the only way to get you up Sleepyhead." I grinned, tossing the sheets at his face. "Woah, what's that smell!" He said happily. "Slender's pancakes." You answered. 

Suddenly he jumped out of bed. "See ya!...Oh and good luck waking up Jeff and Grim!" He sped down the hallway, the stairs and into the kitchen, I heard a crashing noise and Slenderman saying "Stop it BEN and Toby! You're gonna break all the plates!" 

I chuckled and left his room and entered in Jeff's one. I opened the door and saw him sprawled out over his bed in a messy heap of raven hair, his unblinkable eyes were covered by a purple eyemask. The pillows and sheets were all on the floor, and Smile was curled up in a ball next to him.

I took a cautious step towards Jeff, walked over to the part of the bed where he was sleeping and poked him in the head. "Let me get my beautiful sleep" he mumbled turning in another direction, "Sorry but I can't, Slender told me to wake you"  I said. "Hmph, okay, I'll get up" He said as he sat and took off his eyemask. Smile opened his eyes and hopped off the bed as Jeff and him made their way downstairs.

'Now, there's only Grim left. The more lazier of the mansion' I thought as I opened his door. The room was so much dark that I couldn't even see where he was. I carefully made my way to the window and opened the curtains, I looked around and saw him snoring a little and sleeping on his belly. 

(Timeskip)

I tried many things to wake him up, I shook and poked him, yelled... I even threw water at him but it evaporated before it reached him. 

Then, I remembered something, I searched in my pocket and took some white and red candy sticks, 'Now, that should wake him' I thought as I looked at my hand, the candies were not there, I blinked then raised my head to found Grim sitting on his bed eating the last candy stick.

"Thanks for the meal" he said, patting his belly, "No problem..." I said shocked. "So, what are you doing in my room? And what's that delicious smell?" he asked, "Slender is baking pancakes and he told me to wake up everyone. We better go downstairs now." "Okay" he said as we made our way downstairs.
______________________________________

Part 2 is coming soon!