Chapter 13

Hoi! Sorry i'm a little late!

☆ Shortly Explaint☆

(Y/N) = your name

(L/N) = last name

(F/W) = favorite weapon
______________________________________

ि०॰०ॢी Your POV ि०॰०ॢी

I was sitting on my bed reading (favorite book name), 'Man, it's so good!' I thought. "Child, can you come at my office please?" Slender said in my head, I frowned a little, 'I can't finish this book now!' I sighed, "I'm coming." I said as I made my way to Slender's office, 'I'll finish this book later'.

On my trip to the office, I met Toby, "H-hey *tic* (Y/N)!", "Hi Toby! You're going to Slender's office too?" "Y-yeah, *tic* you t-too?" "Yeah" "L-let's go *tic* then!" he said as he took my hand and started running, "Toby! Wait!" I shouted as he dragged me to the office.

(Timeskip)

'My head is spinning now', I though as Toby opened the door. I saw Masky and Hoodie sitting on a chair, Slender was there too, he was looking through some files.

Toby and I took a seat, Slender put the files away and looked at us. "Child, I would like to send you on a mission with my proxies tonight, is that alright?", "Sure! What do we have to do?", "You will need to kill a few people, those people are trespassing into the forest and we don't want anyone discovering us", "Yes, sir!" Masky and Hoodie said, "A-alright *tic* boss!" Toby shouted, "I'm glad children, good luck", " Thanks Slender!" I said as we all walked out of the office.

Masky, Hoodie, Toby and I all grabbed our weapons. Then we headed out into the woods. We walked around, looking for the trespassers. After a while, we eventually found them. A group of 4 men sitting around their campfire, their tents surrounded them with their backpacks lying on the floor.

They were talking about hunting Slender. I didn't know why, probably for money. I remember reading in a book that many people have tried hunting Slender many times before, let's just say that none of them lived to tell their story.

Hoodie and Masky hid in the bushes, Toby hid behind the trees and I climbed in a tree, we had to sneak up on them, I took my (f/w) and waited for the perfect opportunity to attack. I saw one of the men walking to where I was, once he was under the tree, I jumped on him, covered his mouth with my hand and killed him, he fell on the ground, lifeless. I turned around and saw the three other men with their knives in the air, ready to stab me. I couldn't move, then, I heard the sound of a bullet being shot, a crowbar hitting a man on the head and a hatchet flying through the air, all the three men were now lying on the floor.

I turned around and saw Masky, Hoodie and Toby, I hugged them "Thank you guys, you really saved my skin", "No problem (Y/N)" "D-don't w-worry", "Y-yeah *tic*" they said.

I let them go, smiling, "Now, let's go home" Masky told to all of us, "Y-yeah! L-let's *tic* c-celebrate t-this w-with *tic* c-cookies!" "Hell yeah!" I shouted as Hoodie nodded, "You guys are definitely children" Masky said as we walked to the mansion.

We soon arrived in the mansion and made our way to Slender's office, once we were there, he thanked us and said that we've made a good job.

I walked in the corridors and went in my room, 'Now I can finish this book!' I though as I started reading.

(Timeskip)

'The end was so great!', I looked at the window and saw that it was raining, I sighed, 'I can't go outside, I think there's a library here, I wonder if they have good books to read' I thought as I opened the door and headed to the right until I faced two big doors, I opened them (with difficulty because of their size) and saw many books on bookcases.

I walked around and saw something that instantly caught my interest, it was a book titled "All supernatural creatures files" I sat on a chair and started reading it.

Demon

A demon is an evil spirit or devil, especially one thought to possess a person or act as a tormentor in hell. You have to be hurt by one of them to see them. There's many kinds of demons, most of them are harmless but some are too dangerous for people to know that they exist, it would brings chaos in the world. Demons can take a human appearance but you can recognize them thanks to their pale skin, fangs, sharp ears and demon tail (but the most smart hid it).

Angel

A spiritual being believed to act as an attendant, agent, or messenger of God, conventionally represented in human form with wings and a long robe. It's rare to see them, it say that they can fly as rapidly as the light thanks to their wings. There's 2 other kinds of angels: a fallen angel is an angel who rebelled against God and was cast out of heaven; a grey angel is a powerful being born from the union of an angel and a demon, it's very rare to see one of them, there's only one grey angel known so far, its name is _________.

'The next word is unreadable' I though as I continued reading.

Fairies

Small imaginary being of human form that has magical powers, especially a female one. Fairies live in a garden called the garden of Amahara, a garden where there would be all species of flowers existing. Many people tried to find this garden, but none of them discovered it.

Grim Reapers

A personification of death in the form of a cloaked skeleton wielding a large scythe. Grim Reapers all have to take souls of people who died, some of them can eat it.

Hybrids

Powerful half-human half-animal beings, the hybrids we know for now are: kitsune (half-human, half-fox), wolfine or werewolf (half-human, half-wolf) and neko (half humans, half-cat).

Creepypasta Hunters

We only know that they hunt us, the creepypasta and that they're very powerful. If you're a creepypasta, be careful.

I gulped then closed the book, 'Well, I've learned a lot of things today, but I wonder why the name of the grey angel was unreadable' I though as I stood up and yawned. I looked outside to see that it was already dark, I put the book on his place and went in my room, once there, I fell on my bed and instantly fell asleep.
______________________________________

★ 1163 words ★

Hope ya'll enjoyed! Don't forget to comment what you think of the chapters ^u^