Chapter 5

Wow, 200 readers?! Thank u so much guys!! 🙏 This chapter is a little longer than the other chapters!

☆Shortly explaint☆

(Y/N) = your name

(N/N) = nickname

(L/N) = last name

(H/C) = hair color

(H/L) = hair length

(E/C) = eye color

(F/C) = favorite color

(S/F/C) = second favorite color

(F/F) = favorite food

(Y/T/N) = your town name

(K/N) = your killer name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ि०॰०ॢी Your POV ि०॰०ॢी

I was sleeping in my bed, dreaming of (insert a dream here), when the annoying sound of my alarm clock woke me up. I smashed it as it fell on the ground, I opened my eyes and the sunlight went right into them, blinding me, I closed my eyes and opened them again later.

I sat in my bed and looked at my broken alarm clock 'Super, now i have to buy another one', I thought as I opened the drawer of my bedside and put it with the others. I got up and walked to the bathroom to took a short shower.

It's been 2 months since i left the asylum, I've found a great job as a waitress in a restaurant and bought a little house with my salary. I work the day and kill the people that don't deserve to live the night.

I put on my work outfit, hiding my cat ears in my hair and my tail in my clothes and ate some (f/f) while watching the tv. "Flash special! Many murders have been reported in (y/t/n) in the recent days! The victims were stabbed several times in the chest and had their throats cut, the identity of the killer is still unknown but people call them (k/n). Lock your doors and windows well and stay alert!"

I chuckled while listening the 'flash special', "(k/n) huh? I like it! But, even if they lock their doors and windows, a cat can always find a way to enter in a house"
I looked at the clock and froze in horror "It's already 9 am?! Shit I'm late!" I yelled as I grabbed the keys of my house, locked my door and ran to the restaurant.

(Timeskip)

"Late again?! This is the fourth time this week! For the trouble, you'll be doing chores tonight!" the manager said angrily, I mumbled a "sorry" before heading to the kitchen and taking a notepad to take orders.

"Let me guess, the boss yelled at you for your delay again?" I looked at my right to see my friend and one of the waitress working here, Emily, but I call her 'Emi', I nodded, "Yeah, but how about you Emi? Did you did anything stupid?" She avoided my gaze "No...", "Have you broken any plates again?", I asked as she gasped, " How did you know?!". "You were always a bad liar" I said laughing at her shocked face and started serving the customers.

(Timeskip)

I heard the ring of the door bell, I looked up to see that six teens entered and sat at a table, I walked to them to take their order.

The first one had brown hair that reached his shoulders, he was wearing a white hoodie with blue jeans. The second one had blonde hair and was wearing a green shirt with black pants,. The third teen had dark brown hair and was wearing a black hoodie with black pants. The last three all had brown hair, one of them was wearing an orange jacket with jeans, the other was wearing a yellow hoodie with black pants and the last one was wearing a grenn-ish, grey hoodie with a blue-ish hoody and dark blue jeans.

I came to their table, "Hi, what do you want?" The one with the white hoodie talked first "A coffee", "A coffee too", "Two cheesecakes please", "Some w-waffles!", "How about I take you?~"

I stopped writting and looked at the blonde one, "What?", "You can come wi-" "Shut up!" The one in the white hoodie hit him on the head, "Ow!! Jeff that hurts!" "It's your fault for being a perv, he'll just take some water" the one named 'Jeff' said as the blonde guy paled.

I just nodded before heading back to the kitchen to bring their orders, as I was walking, I felt gazes staring at me, 'Weird'.

I came back later with their orders, the one in a green shirt tried to flirt with me again while the others ate or drank their orders. They soon left, but not before looking at me one more time, 'Those people are so weird' I thought as I walked to the kitchen.

(Timeskip)

"Finally!" I cheered before I heard a chuckle, I turned and saw Emily. "You finally finished the chores huh?" she asked smiling, "Yeah! It was long but i finally finished it!", I said, "Cool, so.. If you're free tonight, since we're not working tomorrow, then can you come to my home? We can do a sleepover!! It would be so cool and-"

"Woah calm down Emi, of course that I can come! This will be fun!" I said chuckling, "Yay! Come here! I'll show you the way!" "Okay".

We walked 10 minutes before we arrived in front of a big house, I awed, "Wow, you really live here?", "Yeah, my parents bought it for me when i said I wanted to live on my own, but that's not important! Come here!" she said as she opened the door and walked in, I locked the door behind us as she begin to make me visit the house.

After 30 minutes of walking, we finally arrived in her room, I leaned on the wall, out of breath "You really have a big house" I said panting while she just laughed, we put our pajamas (I hid my cat ears and tail of course) and did a lot of things like, cooking (Emily almost burned down the kitchen -_-) or playing truth or dare (i don't even want talk about that -///-) Later, we decided to watch the movie 'Annabelle 2' since she loves horror movies. 

(~Later~)

"I would never look at dolls the same way, they are diabolical!" I said hugging a pillow, "Aw don't say that, i found them pretty, especially Annabelle" I just looked at her shocked, then we both started laughing. We looked at the time to see that it was 3 am, I yawned and we headed for our beds to sleep, "'night night (N/N)", "Goodnight Emi" I mumbled before falling asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

★ 1111 words★

Hope u guys enjoyed it! And sorry for not updating during earlier!