Special Chapter 1!

Hoi guys! Thank u so much for the 277 views!! Here's a little special chapter, the next chapter will come soon i'm working on it!
-----------------------------------------------------------
☆Shortly explaint☆

(Y/N) = your name

(L/N) = last name

(H/C) = hair color

(H/L) = hair length

(E/C) = eye color

(F/C) = favorite color
-----------------------------------------------------------

You were with Sally in her room, having an imaginary tea party with her, she talked with you happily about unicorns and princesses before she stopped mid-sentence as if wondering something. "(Y/N)" she said, looking at you with her bright green eyes.

"Mhm?" you hummed while sipping on your imaginary tea in your (f/c) cup.

"How a woman get pregnant?" she asked, causing you to choke on thin air as you pounded your chest and stared at her with wide eyes.

"W-why do you ask?" you asked, nervously sweating while playing with the your plastic cup in your hands.

"Because Jane and Clockwork were talking about it and I was wondering, how can someone get pregnant" she said, looking up at you with hopeful eyes as she waited for an answer.

"Well...um...you see...I don't know!" you blurted out, obviously lying as sweat fell from your forehead. You watched as that hopeful look disappeared and she was now sitting there pouting before her eyes lit up with a sort of excitement.

"Okay, then I'll go ask Slendy!" she exclaimed, standing up from the small play chair and running out of the room, with you running after her.

"Wait, Sally, I don't think that's a good idea!" you cried out, as you both ran into the living room of the manor where Jeff, Ben, Masky, LJ and Toby were playing a game, Grim was sleeping on the couch like usual.

"Where's Slendy?" Sally asked them as they stared at her and your disheveled form as you shook your head back and forth.

"Out" Masky said, as you sighed in relief.

"W-why do *tic* you a-ask?" Toby asked his body twitching as he stared at the young girl.

"Because I want to know how someone can get pregnant and (Y/N) says she doesn't know how to" Sally explained, as you paled at the mischief looks the boys gave one another.

"We'll tell you how, just sit down and pay close attention" LJ said, his voice holding amusement behind it as you narrowed your eyes. Sally smiled brightly, as she grabbed your hand and forced you to sit beside her on the floor as the boys moved around getting what they needed.

"Oh, hello my beautiful, you don't know how to make the babies? Well I'll tell you everything, first I need a woman to demonstrate" Jeff said, causing you to raise an eyebrow as you scooted back. "These are not women, these are men" he said, once he realized that all the females were off doing something leaving you behind to watch Sally and these idiots.

"I know how to do it" LJ piped up, a sinister smirk on his lips as Jeff placed a hand on his hip.

"Oh, do you?" Jeff asked, for some strange reason you felt like you've heard these lines before.

"Hahah, my mommy does it next to fire, it makes her hot: fire makes her babies" LJ said, as he sat in front of the fireplace in that 'draw me like one of your French girls' position. Soon Jeff threw his head back and started to laugh, you looked to Sally who was paying close attention to the boys.

"You idiot, that's not how you make babies" Jeff said, causing the clown to look at him with teary eyes and a frown.

"Then how you do it, you meanie?" LJ asked.

"Oh, I'll show you" Jeff said, as he disappeared into the kitchen and came back with a bagel in one hand and a hot dog in the other. Causing you to get ready and cover Sally's eyes in case he did something with the two objects. "First we take the bagel and the doggy" he said, holding the two foods out.

"W-what do you *tic* do t-then?" Toby asked, his body twitching.

"Why don't you shut up?!" Jeff growled, causing the ticking boy to lower his head and shrink backwards away from the smiling boy. "You take the doggy and..." he said as he started to move the tip of the hot dog towards the hole of the bagel. Causing the boys to blush and staring at the two food products with excitement, "...and you chop it!" he suddenly exclaimed. Taking his knife he sliced the hot dog in half, causing the others to cry out in horror as you covered your mouth to keep from laughing as Sally tilted her head in confusion.

"That's not how you do that" Masky said.

"Oh yeah, you tell me!" Jeff snapped, knocking the proxy down to the floor and causing him to shiver in fear at the angry teen.

"Babies require lubrication" Ben said, holding out a bucket. Removing his hat he shook his shaggy blond hair and dumped a thick red liquid over his body, staining his skin and clothes with blood.

"Now what, genius?" Jeff asked.
"We're suppose to rub together" Ben said, placing a finger on Jeff's chest as the two slapped each other with their arms in a strange way causing you to cover your mouth. Your body shook as you tried to keep from laughing while Sally looked to you, her green eyes shining with confusion as she didn't understand anything the boys were telling her.

"That's not how you do it" Toby suddenly said, causing the two boys to stop as they all stared at him.

"Then how would you do it?" they all asked, Ben still dripping with blood as they all watch Toby leave and re-enter with a Nerf gun. Suddenly he just stood there, as you all stared at the wooden doors of the manor. Waiting for something to happen, anything that would show what the ticking boy knew about getting pregnant.

"Hey guys, I'm home" Slender said, as he opened the doors and walked in before being hit square in the forehead with one of the Nerf darts. It stuck to his forehead as you all sat there silently waiting to see the faceless man's response. "Oh no, I'm pregnant" Slender said as he held up a fake pregnancy test that held the positive sign. All the boys clapped as you burst out into laughter while

Sally grew frustrated with confusion and stood, stomping out of the room. Your laughing was cut short as you felt five Nerf darts hit you as the boys stood and quickly ran out of the room, laughing their heads off.

Realization hit you as you remembered where you had heard that dialogue before as you narrowed your eyes. "None of you are allowed to watch any more YouTube videos for a week!" you exclaimed, the muffled sound of the boys laughing reaching your ears as you did.

★ 1181words★