Chapter 10

WARNING: Blood and swearing!

☆Shortly explaint☆

(Y/N) = your name
(L/N) = last name
(F/C) = favorite color
(F/F) = favorite food
(F/WP) = favorite weapon
-----------------------------------------------------------
I was sitting on the couch. Almost all the creepypasta were at the living room, BEN was playing video games, Jeff was polishing his knife, EJ was eating kidneys, Jane was watching BEN playing while sighing, LJ was eating candies and Sally was playing with her teddy bear, besides LJ, Grim was sleeping like always. The proxys were on a mission.

After a little time, Jane talked, "BEN can we watch the TV please? You have played for 5 hours!" "But I really need to beat this boss! It's the last one!" BEN shouted.

Before they could fight, I talked, "Hmm guys?" they all looked at me, "Yeah?" Jeff said, "I need to tell you something", I stood up, "You see, in fact... I'm not human... I am a neko..." I said taking of my (f/c) hat and releasing my tail. I closed my eyes, hearing no sound.

'I knew it, they hate me now' I thought sadly, suddenly, I felt a hand on my head, petting my ears, I looked up to see Jeff "Don't worry kitty, it doesn't change anything for m- we" He said blushing a little, I felt a second hand on my head "Yeah~ I think it's making you looks more beautiful babe~" BEN said making me blush, "Back off perverts!" Jane said, pushing them and hugging me protectively "Don't go near her!".

I felt a grasp on my tail making me jump, I looked to see Sally with sparkling eyes "Soo cool! Can I touch your ears? Pleaseee!!" I kneeled down, allowing her to pet my ears. "Even if you have cat ears and tail, it changes nothing" EJ said "Hahaha, yes you're still (Y/N) sweetie!" LJ said laughing as always.

I looked at all of them, 'Finally, I have a family who likes me for who I am' I thought, "Thank you everyone" I said, giving them a bright smile.

I started walking to Slender's office, 'I need to tell it to him too since it's kinda the boss of the mansion'. I arrived in front of the large dark wooden doors, 'They are at least 4 times my size!', I knocked.
"You can come in child", I opened the door and closed it behind me. I looked and saw Slender sitting on a chair behind a large wooden desk, I walked towards him and stopped in front of the desk. "Please sit down child" I sat down, "I already know what you wanted to tell me" He said looking at me.

I looked at him surprised, 'He already knows?! Does he hates me?' "And I wanted to say that I will never hates you, even if you're not human, you're still a part of this family, no matter what child" He said standing, I raised my eyes, tears of joy on them "Thank you" I said before he hugged me like a father would comfort his child, "Also I need you to come with me to brought the stuff of your old home in your room since you did not had the opportunity to do it" "Okay!" I said.

I took his hand and he teleported us in my old house, I went upstairs, in my room, took two suitcases and started packing things like clothes, my (f/c) laptop and my phone with their chargers (I had forgotten them under my cushion) and other things.
I went in the kitchen and put all the (f/f) i could in a bag, 'I couldn't leave my babies behind!' I looked at Slender who was standing in the living room, "I've finished!" I said, he nodded and teleported us back in my bedroom then teleported away.

I started unpacking my clothes, putting them in the closet, as I took one of my (f/c) hoodie, I found something behind it, I took it and looked at it.

It was a picture, on it, there was my mother, my father and a 7 years old me, 'It was a week before all of this happened' I thought sadly, remembering how my life has been turned upside down since then. I kissed the picture and put it in a frame, putting it on my desk. I soon finished unpacking, it was already dark outside, I went downstairs and saw Jeff and LJ ready to go outside, "We're going on a killing spree, want to come?" Jeff said "Of course, it's been a while since I've killed someone!" "Hahaha it'll be fun!".

(Timeskip)

We were walking in the woods, soon, we arrived at a neighborhood. "Hahaha, so, where do we start?" "Hmm... Maybe this big house here!" I said pointing at a big grey house, "Hahaha, seems good." "Good choice, I think they would be at least 3 people living here" Jeff said.

We started running and stopped near the house, I looked at it and saw a window leading to the kitchen, I opened it with my claws and turned around to see that they were a little shocked of how I did it so easily. I held my hand in front of them, showing my claws, "So, it's how you managed to escape BEN's cables, you cut them" Jeff muttered looking at my claws "Yep!"

We entered in the kitchen without a sound and climbed the stairs, I looked to see 4 rooms: 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. "I'll take this room!" I whispered, pointing at a white door, "No I wanted to take it!" Jeff said, "There's only one way to solve that" I said as we looked at eachothers. "Stone, paper, scissors!" We both whispered, holding our hands, "The stone beats the scissors, I win!" Jeff said proudly, "Hmpf, fine I'll take the other room" I whispered pouting and looking at a pink door.

I opened the door quietly and looked at the room, a very girly room, 'Too girly!' I thought noticing that almost everything was pink, the walls the carpet, the bed...

My ears twitched as I heard a voice coming from another pink door, a girl voice echoed as I listened to what seemed a phone conversation.

Normal POV

A girl was talking on the phone in her bathroom, she had long brown hair and green eyes, "Yeah... Yeah! Did you saw what I did to her? She was so embarassed!... Yeah, but I didn't do to much! I just said to all the school that she was a slut who deserved to die and that she forced my boyfriend to kiss her! Since i'm so popular, everyone believed me! Now she doesn't even come to school!... Yeah, it's her fault! If she listened to me and gives me the money, she wouldn't have suffered!.. Yeah!... Okay, I have to hang up, I'm feeling like someone's listening... Yeah, I'm probably imaginating things bye."

She smirked, thinking of the girl she just ruined the life. She opened the door of the bathroom and went in her room, before she knew it, something jumped on her, she tried to scream, but someone put his hand on her mouth.

Your POV

I looked at the girl angrily, she tried to scream but I put my hand on her stupid mouth. I took my knife and started cutting all her limbs slowly and painfully, she started crying while struggling, her mascara dripping, leaving black marks on her cheeks.

"You see what you did to this girl? You just ruined her life! But i'm going to do much more, i'm just going to end your worthless life!" I said before killing her with my (f/wp).

Jeff's POV

I've just finished killing the parents, 'I make them so beautiful, I wonder if (Y/N) and LJ already finished?' I thought as I headed to the room with a pink door, I opened the door and saw (Y/N) sitting on a dead body, she was pulling out the kidneys of the corpse, she turned towards me and I saw that she was covered with blood, 'She's beautiful' was all I thought blushing a little.

Your POV

I pulled out the girl's kidneys for EJ and looked at the door seeing a blushing Jeff? 'Does he have a fever?'
LJ came behind Jeff and looked at me, "Hahaha, you sure had a lot of fun huh?" "Yeah she was just a bitch. What about you two?" I said as we came out of the house and started heading to the woods, Jeff shrugged "Nothing unusual, I had to kill the 2 parents", "Hahaha, I just killed a brat" LJ said laughing.

We arrived at the mansion, everyone was sleeping. I said goodnight to Jeff and LJ and went in my room, I took a quick shower to wash all the blood, put on my pyjamas and fell asleep on my comfortable bed.
-----------------------------------------------------------
★ 1517 words★

Hope ya'll enjoyed! The next chapter won't come very soon since I have exams this week (T^T). See ya!