Chapter 7

☆Shortly explaint☆

(Y/N) = your name

(L/N) = last name

(H/C) = hair color

(H/L) = hair length

(E/C) = eye color

(F/C) = favorite color

(S/F/C) = second favorite color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ि०॰०ॢी Your POV ि०॰०ॢी

I woke up with a headache "Ugh", I tried to put my hand on my head but something was holding them, I looked to see that chains were holding them. 'Super, I'm sitting on a chair and my hands and feets are bound on a chair, what could possibly go wrong?'. To my relief, my cat ears and tail were always hidden by my (f/c) hat and my pants, 'What the hell happened? Also, where am I?' as I was thinking, I didn't noticed that someone had entered the room until I heard them cough.

I looked up to see the tall, faceless man of before, "I see that you are awake", I turned my head in different directions, 'What? Who's talking? It can't be him he has no mouth!', "I'm talking in your head with telepathy, i'm Slenderman",  'What the hell? Also where am I?' "No swearing. And to answer your question, you are in the basement of my mansion", "Wow, how did you know i was asking that?" I asked surprised.

"I can read minds", "Wow that's so cool!", I said excited, "Can you do others things too?", "Yes, I can teleport and talking with telepathy" "Sooo coool!!! I said with stars in my eyes as he sweatdropped, "You should be (Y/N) right?" "Yep. What do you want from me?" I said looking at him suspiciously. 'I forgot that i need to be careful, I still don't know what he wants and he could kill me at any moment', "I thought that you could be a good creepypasta so I sent my proxies and the boys to bring you here, but on seeing that it did not work, I decided to intervene. So, do you accept to become a creepypasta and live here or no?".

"Hmm... I don't know, what are my options?", "You become a creepypasta or you die" 'I guess I have no choice then' "Okay, then I accept", "I'm glad you choose this option child", he detached me and I could finally get up, "Follow me, I will show you your room".

We climbed the stairs to the basement then other stairs, after passing several corridors with lots of doors, we arrived at a (f/c) door. "We arrived, this is your room". I entered in my room, there was a (f/c) queen sized bed with bedside table,  a (s/f/c) desk, a big black closet and a window in wich I could saw the woods. I jumped in the bed and said "I love it! Thanks Mr. Slenderman!"

"Good, it's late, you'll meet the others residents of the mansion tomorrow, and you can call me Slender" "Okay. Goodnight" "Goodnight child".
He got out of the room and closed the door, I began to think 'Tomorrow, i'll meet other killers, i hope they're good...' I covered myself with the blankets and fell asleep right away thanks to the comfort of the bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

★ 580 words★

I'm really sorry if it's too short! I'll try to do a longer chapter next week. Also, in the next chapter, you'll meet the creepypasta!

Hope you enjoyed it, don't forget to leave a heart or a comment of what you think and see ya :)