Chapter 11

Hoi everyone! This chapter is with EJ, Sally and u! It is kinda long ^u^

☆Shortly explaint☆

(Y/N) = your name

(L/N) = last name

(F/C) = favorite color
-----------------------------------------------------------

I woke up thanks to the sunlight in my eyes, "Ugh, why sun? Why did you do that to me?" I mumbled, putting my arm on my eyes.
Sighing, I get off my bed and walked tiredly to my closet, yawning.
I took some clothes and went take a shower.
Outfit (choose one):

Once I finished, I put on my clothes and started walking towards a room

Once I finished, I put on my clothes and started walking towards a room. 'I wonder if he's already awake, I need to give him the kidneys of my last victim' I thought as I arrived in front of a dark blue door, the name 'Eyeless Jack' was written in black letters. 
I knocked on the door and heard someone saying 'Come in', I opened the door to see EJ laying on his bed and reading a book, shirtless... I instantly blushed and said "W-why you're not wearing a shirt?" "Because it's hot here" He said, looking at me.

"Okay, here I stole them from a bitch last night" I said giving him the kidneys in a jar he took it and ate them happily. "Thanks (Y/N)" "No problem" I said looking at him, 'I wonder what he looks like behind his mask', "Do you like what you're seeing?" He said making me blush a depper red, "I-it's not that, I was wondering what you looked like behind your mask..." I said looking at the floor shamefully. "If that what you want..." 

I raised my head to see that he took off his mask, he has grey skin, dark brown hair and two holes for eyes with something like black tears rolling down his cheeks. He smiled and I could see that he had sharp teeth, "What happened to you? If you don't mind me asking" "It's okay, I'll tell you. You better sit down, it'll be long" He said patting the place on the bed next to him, I sat down and he started talking 

"I don't remember what exactly happened, just quite a few things from back then", he shrugged indifferently "I remember that I was a student in the university, minding my own business and hanging out with the man that was my roommate; I can’t remember his name yet, but maybe I will later. It was in one of these classes that I met a girl named Jenny. I thought she was a nice person but I was terribly wrong. She managed to lure me out one night, to the cave that she and her pathetic friends occupied and then they all attacked me from behind".

Anger mixed with sorrow shot up inside of you, making you bite your lower lip, trying to contain the strong urge to kill that mother fucking slut emerged from within you and you struggled with yourself not to stand up and go kill her right then (if she wasn't dead).

"What happened next?" you asked, was it a good thing that you asked? Did you really wanted to know what happened next? Unfortunately, the words escaped from your mouth before you had the chance to control yourself.

"They tied me down in front of the cave and said that I was their only means to everlasting paradise, the paradise that someone named Chergol…no... Chernobog!"

"The everlasting paradise, that Chernobog would give them, if they offered me to him, since he had chosen me. They proceeded with uprooting my eyes with some kind of spoon and filling the empty spaces with this strange, black liquid. I remember that it was burning me and that I was screaming. Then, I died"

"Che-Chernobog was a demon that some people worshipped" You breathed out. "It would explain a lot" He commented, "Like the rising from the dead, grey skin, excellent sight despite the lack of eyes and the sudden appetite for kidneys?" you finish his sentence for him.

"Like that" he said, "And then I woke up and murdered them all. I was so mad that night, I almost killed the whole campus. But, instead of going after the rest of the students, I disappeared inside the woods and Slender found me." 

"Wow, i'm so sorry EJ" I said hugging him, he returned the hug, "Thanks (Y/N) you're the first person to whom I say it" "No problem, you can always count on me! Whenever someone is sad, I'll give them a hug!" He chuckled a bit and we stood up, "We should get going, breakfast's ready" He said as we went out of his room and made our way downstairs (he put a shirt first).

The others were already there, they looked at us a little weirdly since we arrived together but soon continued eating, I sat between EJ and Sally and started eating.

~~Timeskip~~

"(Y/N)? Can you play with me and LJ, please?" The little girl said looking at me, "Of course!" I said as I stood up.

Giggling, she nodded and reached out for our hands. "Yay! We'll have sugar and cupcakes and all of it!" She smiled as you three bounced and skipped along with her until you reached her room.

The walls were dressed in silky pink and the sun shone perfectly through the window, aiming at the small, round pink table in the center of the room. Set on the table, was a glass china set and a small basket consisting of white napkins, small unicorn images at their corners. "Everyone, take a seat. I will prepare the tea." Sally said as you and LJ winked at each other and sat on the soft cushions that circled the table for seating.

You watched as the three of you all held hands as Sally poured two cups of invisible tea, smiling as she passed you each one cup and poured herself one.

Sipping at the rim of the cup, you rubbed your belly and smiled at Sally. "Delicious tea, Madame Sally." You said in a goofy british accent.

Laughing, Sally held her cup and giggled. "Why thank you, dear (Y/N)!"

After a half hour of talking and laughter, it was soon to come you would all run short of tea. "Hahaha, oh my, it seems we have a issue!" LJ said with his funny clown voice, wich made the fancy accent even funnier. and tapped the pot of the 'tea'.

Frowning, Sally looked at him and stood, walking to stand at his side and looked between him and the pot. "What is it?" She asked.

"Hahaha well, the tickle bug drank all the tea!" He laughed, picking the two of you up and started tickling your most vulnerable spots rapidly as both you and Sally laughed teary eyed. 

Through loud, choking laughs, Sally said a last thing that all of you could agree upon, "Best t-tea party, e-ever!~"

-----------------------------------------------------------
★ 1184 words★

Hope u guys enjoyed it! Don't forget to vote or comment wut you think of this story, it would help a lot! (*w*)