Chapter 3

Hoi! This chapter will be a little sad, hope you'll enjoy it :)

WARNING: Contains blood and a little swearing!

☆Shortly explaint☆

(Y/N) = your name

(L/N) = last name

(S/C) = skin color

(H/C) = hair color

(H/L) = hair length

(E/C) = eye color

(F/C) = favorite color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ि०॰०ॢी Your POV ि०॰०ॢी

I woke up with a big headache, my vision was blurred so I tried to rub my eyes with my hands, but I couldn't move them "Ugh, my head, also why I can't move?". After a few minutes, I realized that my arms, hands and legs were tied on an iron table. "How did i even-" "I see that you're finally awake".

My ears bent down and my tail stiffened as I looked at the door to see the director. "Why did you tied me? Usually, you don't do that when you hit me!", the director only smiled, "I know, but today's session, is going to be a little more special".

Before I could have said anything else i heard a voice shouting "What are you doing?! Let me go!!" "Oh, it seems that our guest of honor, has finally arrived" I looked in pure horror as I saw her being forced to enter the room by two guards "(Y/N)!" "Connie!! What are you doing, you psychopath?!"

"You see..." he said, taking out a syringe with a (f/c) liquid in it, "I made a new elixir, and I was wondering on who I was going to experience it, when I saw you two amusing and laughing, I thought I had to spice up that a li-".

Before he could say anything else, Connie shouted, "What are you gonna do to her again?! You already torture her every day with your stupid experiences! What did she had even done to you?!", "Shut up! She's just a worthless and horrible freak! She doesn't deserve to be happy! And you, the little bitch who dared break the rules of the asylum, will die by the hands of your little protegee!".

As he said that, he put the syringe with the (f/c) liquid on my neck, immediately, an incredible wave of pain invaded my body, I screamed so loud to almost tear my eardrums. I struggled so hard that the chains gave away and I could get up. 

(Here's a little song that you can listen while reading)

It was as if I could no longer control my body, I just wanted to kill. I watched with fear as I walked towards Connie, taking a knife that was on the ground. I tried to regain the control of my body while Connie spoke, "Don't worry (Y/N), everything is gonna be okay" she smiled as I started crying and managed to articulate "C-Connie, p-please, run!" before everything went black.

((Here's a little song you can play while reading this)

(Timeskip- Normal POV)

 The neko woke up with pain in all her body, she stood up and started walking in the asylum, trying to remember what happened. She saw dead bodies everywhere, guards, scientists, patients, even the director. (Y/N) was happy of his death, he hurt her for years so it was normal.

ि०॰०ॢी Your POV ि०॰०ॢी

I frowned, trying to know what happened here, until I finally remembered, "Connie!", I started running in the empty corridors, yelling her name.

I entered in the last room and saw her, leaning against a wall with a big hole in her stomach. I rushed to her and tried to wake her up "Connie! Oh no it's my fault! It's all my fault!! Connie!" I continued yelling and crying until-

"I-It's not your fault (Y/N)-", "Connie!" "It's the fault of this humanity to left you in that horrible place, with that man-".

My eyes widenned as she spat blood, "(Y/N), please, I-I have one last wish-", "Don't say that! You'll live! I'll call an ambulance!", "(Y/N)...please, live for me and... don't forget... that you have a bigger heart...than any human had here, you uncounsciously gave me the determination to live when I wanted to die, I love you, my little kitty.

After she said that, her eyes closed one last time and her fell on the ground, lifeless "Connie? Connie?! Wake up! This isn't funny!!"

That night, the whole forest could hear the cry and pleads of a neko crying for the lost of her only friend and mother.

★ 772 words★

A lil' sad chapter, poor (Y/N).

Hope u guys liked it, don't forget to favorite or comment if it's the case. See ya :)