Chapter 12

This picture was made by LilyTheWinterPsycho for the fanfiction! Thank u so much! ^u^

☆ Shortly Explaint☆

(Y/N) = your name
(L/N) = last name
(H/C) = hair color
(H/L) = hair length
(E/C) = eye color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ि०॰०ॢी Your POV  ि०॰०ॢी

I was sitting on the couch, "Man, I'm soo bored!" I whined, I looked at my right to find Grim also sitting on the couch, sleeping.

"Be quiet (Y/N) or you'll you'll wake him up and I don't want to be there to see that" Jeff said shivering a little at the end, I looked at him "Is Grim always sleeping ?", "Yeah, we don't know why thought. Heck, Slenderp has to send someone each time to get him out of bed and to eat some food"

"Wow. How did he became a creepypasta and killed people if he always sleeps?" I whispered, Jeff looked uncertain then said "I don't know, Slenderp just came one day with him, saying that he was a new creepypasta. We asked him questions but since he sleeps a lot and doesn't really talk too much, we don't know many things about him." "Okay" I said looking as Grim mumbled in his sleep 'He looks cute when he sleeps' I thought smiling a little.

"I'm going to walk a little in the woods, wanna come?" "Sure. I was getting so bored!" I answered as we walked to the front door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were walking in the woods, it was so calm, "Do you want to see something cool?" Jeff asked, "Sure!" I answered as he took my hand and we continued walking. We passed trough the bushes and standing in front of us was a beautiful lake.

I opened my mouth in awe, the view was so beautiful, the sun was shining, illuminating the water with its rays, the trees had that red-orange and golden color reminding me of a burning fire, 'Connie always liked that season' I thought

*(Flashback- Normal POV)*

"Connie? Why do you like the autumn so much?" A 10 years old (Y/N) asked, raising her head. Connie looked at her, "You know, I think that in every change, in every falling, leaf is some pain, some beauty. And that's the way new leaves grow." She smiled, closing her eyes. "I-I don't understand." (Y/N) said feeling confused, "You'll understand when you'll be older" She said, ruffling my hairs.

(End of Flashback- Your POV)

'I finally understand the meaning of this sentence now' I thought smiling sadly and looked at the sky.

Jeff looked at me and said, "I like to go to this place when I want to be alone, it's somehow calming me." "You're right, it's beautiful and peaceful at the same time. Don't worry, I won't tell it to anyone, you surely want to keep this place a secret" "Yeah, thanks (Y/N)" he said patting my head, making me purr as my tail swinged happily.

Suddenly, I heard a bark, before I knew it something was on me. I raised my eyes and saw a black and red dog with orange eyes growling at me

I gasped in shock, "Don't hurt her Smile! It's a friend" Jeff said, the dog got off of me

I gasped in shock, "Don't hurt her Smile! It's a friend" Jeff said, the dog got off of me. I quickly stood up and hides behind Jeff, my ears against my head, he chucked a little "Well (Y/N), meet my dog, Smile Dog. Don't worry, he won't hurt you".

Smile approached me and I held my hand in front of him, he sniffed it, then jumped on me licking my check, I couldn't help but fell on the floor and burst out laughing "Hahaha, i-it tickles!". He finally stopped licking my check and rubs his face on Jeff's leg, his tail wagging happily, Jeff started petting him, " Sorry buddy, I wish I could take you to the mansion but i'm sure Slenderp will say no", the dog seemed to understand him but didn't mind it, he just wanted someone to play with.

Smile comes to me and began nuzzling my leg, I kneeled and petted him, I looked at Smile then Jeff "There's no way I'll leave him outside! He'll catch a cold!" I looked at Smile then said, "Come on little guy!" and started walking with him towards the mansion as Jeff protested, "There's no way Slenderp will let him rest!" "Have you ever asked him?" "...No but I know it!", I mentally facepalmed 'Seriously?'.

(Timeskip)

"I can't believe he actually said yes!" Jeff said as Smile was walking happily around Jeff's room, we were both sitting on his bed. "Slendy isn't a bad guy, I don't know why you think he would say no", " Okay, okay, I was wrong, now what?" "Nothing" I just said and went to the door.

"Can I ask you something?"Jeff asked, I nodded, "How do you began killing people?" I frozed and bowed my head as an image of Connie's dead body flashed in my mind, "I really don't want to talk about it, sorry", " Nah it's fine" he said as I closed the door.

🔪🔪 Jeff's POV🔪🔪

I watched as the (h/c) haired girl closed the door, 'I wonder what happened to her before, maybe a painful past?'

ि०॰०ॢी Your POV  ि०॰०ॢी

I walked to my room and opened the (f/c) door. I flung on my bed, hugging my pillow and clenched my heart

It still hurts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
★ 971 words★

Sorry for the late! I had so many tests and lessons to learn this week I almost died of learning to much at the same time XD

Thank u everyone for the 545 views!! Don't forget to vote or comment wut u think of this story and see ya! o(^▽^)o