Chapter 4

Hoi, I'm back! Thank you so much guys for all your support and wow already 144 readers?! Thank u so much! :3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ि०॰०ॢी Your POV ि०॰०ॢी

After crying for hours, I heard sirens. I got up, carried Connie in my arms and ran towards the exit.
I wandered in the forest for several hours before finding a good place to bury Connie. I made a coffin with some wooden planks that were laying on the floor, dug a hole with my claws, put the coffin with Connie in it and refilled the hole. I took a flat stone in which I graved 'Connie- A loving friend and mother, the most kind and caring human in this cruel world, rest in peace'.

I planted the stone in front of the grave and began to speak, crying "Connie, thank you for everything, in this dismal place, you gave back the joy of living to a monster like me, you were like a mother to me, I would never forget you, g-goodbye". I remained kneeling and crying a little in front of the grave, then left. 

'I'm so tired, I should better find a place to sleep' I thought as I walked up to a very large tree, climbed up, laid down on a branch and fell asleep, huging my plush and thinking about today.

Normal POV

The neko fell asleep, unaware that someone or something was walking and looking around the forest.

★ 283 words★

Sorry if it was short, i'm very tired and sadly school starts tomorrow for me.

So i will update the story when I have the time.

Don't forget to comment or heart if you liked it, see ya :3