Chapter 8

Hoi! The chapter is in advance today 'cause I don't have school this afternoon ^u^

☆Shortly explaint☆

(Y/N) = your name

(L/N) = last name

(H/C) = hair color

(H/L) = hair length

(E/C) = eye color

(S/C) = skin color

(F/C) = favorite color

(F/F) = favorite food

(F/S) = favorite sauce

(K/N) = killer name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ि०॰०ॢी Your POV ि०॰०ॢी

"Child...(Y/N)...Wake up"
I woked up with a voice in my head, 'Good morning Slender' I thought yawning, "Good morning child, today you'll meet everyone, get ready and come at the living room at 9 am" 'Alright'. I looked at my phone, 7:30 am, 'Better get prepared'.

I walked to the bathroom to take a shower, I put the shampoo in my (h/c) (h/l) hair, washed all my (s/c) body and come in my bedroom with a towel wrapped around me. I put on my outfit, brushed my hair and put my (f/c) hat on my cat ears and hid my tail on my pants, 'I can't show them my ears and tail, they'll think I'm a monster' I thought and sighed, I looked at the clock, 8:50 am, I went out of my room and walked towards the living room.

(Timeskip)

'Where is this living room?!' I thought angrily, it was 9:40 am and I still didn't found the living room! How huge is this mansion?!
"Child, where are you?" 'Slender I'm lost! There are too many corridors!' I could hear him sigh even tho he didn't had a mouth, "Okay, don't move I'm coming".

About two seconds later, I felt a presence behind me, I turned around and saw Slender "Take my hand", I nodded and took his hand, closing my eyes, when I opened them, I felt a little sick and was in the living room with many people staring at me.

"Everyone, this girl here is (Y/N), she's a new creepypasta and will live with us. I hope you will welcome her well"
After that, he teleported somewhere, leaving me with many killers, as I was thinking, I felt a tug on my pants, I looked down and saw an adorable little girl with her teddy bear. She had long curly brown hair and sparkling green eyes, she was wearing a pink dress and had blood flowing from her forehead. I kneeled down, "Hello miss, i'm Sally! And this is Charlie!" she said holding her teddy bear in front of me, "Well, hello Sally, i'm (Y/N) but you probably already know that" I said chuckling, "Do you want to play with me?" Sally said doing the puppy eyes, 'Damn she's so cute!' "Of course! But later, I need to meet everyone first" "Okay!" she said and sat on the couch.

Soon, other people came to introduce themselves, "Hi, you probably already know that but i'm (Y/N), nice too meet you all" I said smiling, 'Green' talked first, "Heya babe, I'm BEN, do you like video games?" he asked, I nodded "I used to play some of them when I was young" "Cool, if you want to play, call me" he said and winked.

I blushed a little, then turned when 'White' talked "Hey, i'm Jeff" he was soon pushed by a raven haired female, she had white pale skin, she was wearing a white mask with black eyes and lips and a black dress. "Shut up, i bet she didn't want to meet another Joker. Nice to meet you (Y/N), I'm Jane, it's nice to see another girl here since the majority of people here are boys", "You fucking bitch!" Jeff said holding his knife, and they started fighting, destroying everything in their path.

I was a little suprised, "Are they always fighting like this?", "Yeah everyday, by the way, my name's Eyeless Jack but you can call me EJ since there are two Jack in the mansion. Also, can i have your kidneys?" "Okay, nice to meet you EJ! And no thanks" "Okay" he said a little disappointed, I felt a little guilty, "But, if you want, I can bring you the kidneys of the victims i'll kill" "Yes! Thank you (Y/N)!" EJ said beforeleaving the living room.

Jeff and Jane finally stopped fighting, Jane went upstairs and Jeff sat on the couch, playing video games with BEN. "Heya sweetie, want a candy?" someone asked while laughing, I looked at my right to see a monochrom clown holding a lollipop, he had messy black hair, blue eyes and a black and white cone for his nose. He was wearing a black shirt with black and white stripes on sleeves, bandages around his belly, black fur in his shoulders, black gloves and black pants with black shoulder straps. "The name's LJ, nice to meet you" he continued, still laughing, "Same and thanks, I'll eat it later" I smiled, took the lollipop and put it in my pocket.

I went in the kitchen to take some food since everyone have already eaten their breakfast. 'I hope they have (f/f), i'm so hungry!', I thought as I entered in the kitchen to see three boys, two were eating a big cheesecake and the other was eating waffles while bothering one of the two people by repeating "M-Masky! Hey *tic* Masky! Maskyyyyyy!!!".

They soon noticed me, they were all wearing masks. There was an awkward silence before the one in the orange jacket came towards me and said "You're the new creepypasta right? I'm Masky nice to meet you", "Hi i'm (Y/N), nice to meet you too Masky!"

Then the two others boys came, "Hey I'm Hoodie." the one wearing a yellow hoodie said, "Hi Hoodie! Nice to meet you!", " H-hey! I'm T-Toby!! *tic* D-Do you l-like w-waffles??" he asked while ticking, I nodded "Yep, I like them, especially with (f/s)!"

Before i could react, I was hugged by him "Yay! W-We can be *tic* w-waffles buddies!!" he said happily, I smiled "Yep if you want to!".
He put me on the floor, I saw Masky and Hoodie whispering to eachother and nodding, "What's wrong?" I asked, "Hoodie an me were wondering if you liked cheesecakes?" Masky said, I nodded "I used to eat a lot of them these years because of my friend", and I was hugged again but by two persons this time, 'Is this the hug day or what?!', they soon released me.

I was about to talk but my belly gurgled loudly. I blushed and coughed in my hand, "Do you know if there are any (f/f) here?" "I think there are two or three in the fridge/cupboard" Hoodie said, "Yes! Thank you!" I said and opened the fridge/cupboard, took one (f/f) and ate it like a very hungry cat.

I soon finished and went to the living room to sat on the couch with the others.
BEN stopped the game and said "I was wondering, why do you always wear that (f/c) hat?" "It has a great sentimental value to me" I said thinking about Connie, 'She bought it to me for my birthday'.

"Oh okay" "Hey BEN! Put the TV, there's a new kill in the town!" Jeff said, BEN nodded and put the TV on "Flash Special! Yesterday night, a new kill has been reported! There is only one victim, a man, his child, a boy is missing" 'Heh, It's my kill of yesterday' I thought, "One witness has succeeded to take a picture of the killer!" they said, showing a picture of me, I mentally sighed, 'I'm lucky, the picture is so blurry that they can't see my cat features'. "She looks a lot like you (Y/N)" Jeff stated, "It's because it's her smiley trashbag" Jane replied, "Shut up!"

Before they could fight again, Slender's voice echoed trought all our minds, "Jane is right, (Y/N) is (k/n) and please, don't fight eachother, child, you had enough destroyed the mansion" "Okay Slender" they both said then glared at eachother, 'They really hate eachother, huh? I wonder what happened between them'

★1424 words★

Hope ya'll enjoyed! If yes, don't forget to leave a heart or a comment :)

Also, I won't be able to update this weekend since I have two big exams. See ya!